09-18-2012, 10:31 AM
In the Starting Line-up
Join Date: Mar 2007
Week 3 Sweet 16
1. San Francisco (+4) - Has played like the best team in the league the first two weeks. Very impressive.
2. Houston (--) - Another big win. They're for real.
3. Atlanta (+4) - Huge win against the Broncos.
4. Green Bay (+2) - Nice bounce back victory this week.
5. Philadelphia (+5) - Impressive victory against a tough Ravens team. Too many turnovers still, and they're one Vick hit away from tumbling down the standings.
6. New England (-5) - Could have won the game, but it was a very disappointing performance. Plus, Hernandez got hurt. Staring a 1-2 start in the face with a tough road game in Baltimore this week.
7. NY Giants (+2) - Huge comeback against the Bucs.
8. Baltimore (-4) - Tough loss, and now must face a Patriots team coming off a loss. Even though they're home, it will be a tall order.
9. San Diego (+7) - One of just a few 2-0 teams left in the league. They have always had the talent. Finally off to a good start.
10. Arizona (N/A) - Debuts in the Sweet 16 at #10. Gotta hand it to them - that was a great win for them in Foxboro.
11. Pittsburgh (N/A) - Back in the Sweet 16 after a thumping of the Jets.
12. Denver (-9) - Huge drop in the standings, but I'm not quite ready to drop them from the Sweet 16 entirely. Not yet anyway.
13. Buffalo (N/A) - Back in the mix after a pounding of KC.
14. Washington (-3) - Three point loss on the road is a reason to drop them, but not all the way out of the Sweet 16.
15. Dallas (-7) - Another big tumbler in the rankings. Not a good loss this week.
16. Carolina (N/A) - Debuts in the rankings. Cam Newton is a great football player.
Moving Up: SF, Atl, GB, Phi, NYG, SD
Moving Down: NE, Bal, Den, Was, Dal
Moving In: Ari, Pit, Buf, Car
Moving Out: NO, Chi, Det, NYJ