09-25-2008, 03:52 PM
Join Date: Sep 2004
Re: OT Nagging women of the world unite
Hmm, let's see...
- We had to make a whole extra PatsFans forum because of all the fantasy sports players who kept make threads here about their all-important weekly choices.
- More and more sports media time is now devoted to fantasy impact rather than real-life impact. Radio talk show hosts natter on about their fantasy teams; even during live game broadcasts you have to listen to announcers' complaints about the impact of plays on their fantasy scores.
- A research firm recently estimated that American workers attending to their fantasy teams on the job will cost U.S. employers $9.2 billion in lost work time this season.
- And according to multiple stories on that "WAFS" website, American men are now abandoning sex in favor of managing their fantasy teams. (To heck with the $9 billion, that is a crisis!)
FF diehards, try the handy addiction checklist below:
- FF has caused you to be late for class or work
- Your performance at school or work has suffered because of FF
- You have gotten into an argument or a fistfight over FF
- You have neglected your classes, job, family or other obligations for two or more days in a row because of FF
- You would skip sex for a week in return for drafting Adrian Peterson
- When your team's HOF quarterback suffered a devastating injury, you posted here about the tragic impact on your #&$%! fantasy team
Two or more, and you are at severe risk of becoming terminally boring.