Several positive things from Spygate.....
1) The offseason has gone quicker than usual,Instead of just talking about who and where a Patriots player is golfing (zzzzzz) we got tons of cameragate crap to read in the papers and watch on TV to entertain ourselves with and it seems its just flying by with all this s#it because TRAINING CAMP IS ONLY 8 WEEKS AWAY!
2) We have learned to realize what actually is most important in the senate - NOT The gas prices soaring over $4.00 - Not the future of the economy or the upcoming presidential race and all its glamour but to investigate an NFL team for alleged cheating for 7 years,Thats the most important thing right now
- Now thanks to spygate we know whats most important in the hands of the overpaid men who run this country and now know its just run by a bunch of #### so now we are better prepared for the eventual destruction of this country instead of being ambushed like we may have been if there was no spygate
3) We can also now realize that in the NFL,people such as Mangini do bite the hand that feeds them - and its now a better way of realizing that its trust no one and question everyone when it comes to any of the guys you mentor,It can smarten you up and make you wiser and stronger.
4) We also realize that ESPN is made up of human trash former players who know nothing about the sport other than simply a former player doing the normal stuff he was paid for and not using the brain.
5) We can also realize now that even in the Boston area the Papers and many writers are actually looking to make a name for themselves by ruining the Pats reputation than just keeping a low profile as a local paper should and leave the crap to USA Today or Sports Illustrated - Its obviously all about fame and fortune over integrity in the Boston media market.
All in all the things I mentioned makes us wiser and ready to tolerate anything in the future when it comes to the Patriots - Thats the positive side I see of it all.
Anyone else with some POSITIVE things we learned from Spygate?