ARE YOU NEW HERE? NOT LOGGED IN? PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO REGISTER FOR AN ACCOUNT AND LOGIN TO REMOVE THIS WINDOW
Welcome to PatsFans.com. Do you have an account? If not - please take a moment to register for our forum and experience a much smoother experience with fewer ads, along with no longer having to see this notification window. Also learn about how you can receive a free Patriots T-Shirt from the Patriots Official ProShop by CLICKING HERE. Please enjoy your stay here, and Go Pats!
We do this every year and sometimes the teams change on some people's list. And sure enough there has been a change on my list this year.
1. NY Jets. For more years than I can remember the Giants have been #1 or shared #1 with another team. But this year the Jets are the sole occupant of my #1 hated team. Some years the Jets haven't made the list because they were so pathetic it would have been like beating an injured mangy dog.
But this year thanks to Rex and the media the Jets are finally #1 at something. And they have LtD, Taylor, and Revis to add a little more hate.
2. Giants. Normally they would #1 every year. They were the first pro sports team that I ever hated. In the days before the Patriots I was a Browns fan because they were the anti-Giants.
3. Colts. This could be a team that could be liked if they didn't have a scumbag as a GM, a choker as a QB who can't get enough of himself on TV, and a media that ball washes all the time. But they do and they are #3.
4. Ravens. Never has team with so much talent done so very little. I started to hate them when Modell move them from Cleveland. It's like moving from the right armpit to the left armpit.
5. Chargers. They biggest choke team of the decade. They were ranked higher last year but it's not the same without LtD and all his class. But they are still classy chokers.
Dishonorable mention: Dolphins, Raiders, and Broncos.
Let see your list and maybe I'll change mine if there is good enough reason but I doubt it.
DONATE TO PATSFANS.COM
RECEIVE A FREE PATS T-SHIRT AND SAVE 15% OFF WHEN YOU BUY FROM THE OFFICIAL PROSHOP!
Free T-Shirt & Save 15% Off!
Like Our Site? Please help support our site and server costs by DONATING TO PATSFANS.COM and receive a FREE PATRIOTS T-SHIRT and SAVE 15% off EVERY purchase you make from PatriotsProShop.com. You'll also receive added benefits to your account including Removing All Ads During Your Experience Here At Our Forum.
NEEDED YEARLY SITE DONATIONS: 345 | CURRENT # OF SUBSCRIBED SUPPORTERS: 98
#1. JETS now and forever. It started with Namath when they kicked our ass. Then a few times when they cost us a playoff spot but the Border Wars made it eternal. Glad to see Brady carry the torch of hatred expoused by Pats LB Steve Nelson and many others.
#2. PHINS: I'll admit that this may be from a geezer perspective but for many years Pats fans had to watch the upstart noveau Dolphins romp thru the AFCE and AFC to SB glory. Even afterwards with their perrenial SB tease Marino, unrequited SB contestants as they may have been they were a formidable foe. More recently, bombastic fans like AQUA have helped extend the hatred.
#3. COLTS: Win the 3 spot because of 2 things. The incessant omnipresent media ballwashing of Manning and the fact that in recent years they have kicked our butts. Sad but true. The worm however is about to turn.
#4. Squealers: First beat them for the playoffs with Bledsoe and Curtis "The Traitor" Martin. Always a formidable foe but post Bledsoe's choke we've owned them when it counted. Therefore behind the ponies.
#5 Chargers: Jetlike in their blatherings and with obnoxious players. A nice dormat to the playoffs for us.
Denver, once a foe now a farm team for future HCs
Raiders, self explanatory, Curse you in Hell Ben Drieth & you-know-who
Giants for old times sake, the JETS of the 60s but that was SO long ago
RIP Vince Flynn. Condolences to family and friends.
1. Jets - Almost every year its the dumb Jets. From the moment BP became the HC of the NYJ, its been ON. This year, Rex Ryan has taken all of the hype of Parcells, Mangina, and Herm and mixed in a little trash talking with absolutly nothing to back it up. He's like Hurricaine McNeely before the Tyson fight. Remember how he was gunna come out and take it to the (recently released from prison) Former Champ? what did that dude last? 20 seconds? either way...The Jets are digging a pretty big hype hole for themselves...There is a reason the Ravens didnt hire Rex Ryan...he is a fat child who talks about as big as he weighs. And its pretty obvious he cant coach.
I cant wait to pound on these losers. The best thing is that they signed LT in the offseason, cementing their place in the darkest depths of my hate-hell.....go screw, losers....week 2 cant come fast enough.
2. The Colts - The Manning Brady comparasons will be there forever, so we might as well embrace the rivalry. Plus...for some magical reason they always appear on our schedule? Its almost as if the NFL was encouraging this rivalry.....Anyway. Fukc the colts, I frickin hate them.
3. The Fins - Rivalries, and meaningful games create my personal hatred. But especially when a team like the dolphins aways seem to play us well, even when their team sucks. Plus the Parcells factor, parlay that into the embarrasing "wildcat" game that was unleashed on Belichick and co....screw these guys...OH and don't get me started on the old bag champaign popping "perfect season" schmucks...Mercury Morris (you amuse me...) all those craptastic champions who won 17 total games....bragging...
4. The Raiders - And not just because we have their 1st round pick this year, but because I live in the Bay, and have to hear these fair weather a-hole fans complain about the tuck rule weekly. I'll remind 'raider nation' about Sugabear Hamilton and they keep complaining....they have no sense of history, hate their owner, and only show up when things are going good...Even with all their problems since reaching the superbowl the year after, you'd think I'd have sympathy..but no...Raider fans, go lick your own backsides, and keep complaining about Al Davis...he will live forever!
5. Denver - History for me goes back to Shannon Sharpe's "Call in the Nationa Guard, we are killing the Patriots...." line (Which was 100% true) It seems, like teh colts, we play these guys IN DENVER all the time. They tend to give us good games and all, and its tough to hat ethem after McDaniels went there with BB's blessing...but, after the way her got all fired up, then proceeded to disgrace the wiin by tanking it the rest of teh year and making us look like suckas..and for the history. Denver...go screw!
San Diego is right up there, but mostly for LT being a biznitch....since he's gone...not so much. Ravens are creepin up there too...the beatdown they gave us last year, plus the complaining they did during the 07 season was classless....(Thank REX RYAN for calling that timeout, *****ez)
I'm off my soapbox, and that actually felt good (I still hate those dumb-***** Jets though .... UGHHHHHH)
1. The Jets (historically it's been the colts)
2. The Dolts : no love for the Mannings, it really pains me that the pats are directly responsible for those over hyped dome heads being superbowl champs.
4. Stealers : I really dislike the fans more than the team though.
5. Chargers : Never have a team accomplish so little, yet their players and fans talk so much. Although, I think they've learned their lesson.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
1. Jets - so much hype, dumb-as-**** fans, everything that has been said before.
2. Colts - I actually respect the players, but I hate Polian and Dungy (at least he's gone now). The Colts are a good team, and I only hate them because they beat us too much
3. Dolphins - only because they're a threat in the division, honestly. The fans aren't that bad.
4. Chargers - along with my #5 team, they always seem to be the pick for AFC Super Bowl representative, and always get knocked out of the playoffs at some point after a great regular season. Plus, LaClassian. 'Nuff said. He's gone, but they get the edge over the Cowboys for #4 because of what they did to us in 2008
5. Cowboys - the annual NFC Super Bowl team that never makes it. The whole "LOL WE R AMERICA'S TEAM" thing pisses me off as well.
Other teams I dislike: the entire AFC North, Giants, any team Favre is on.
1. Chargers - for being the original empty wind bags that expressed themselves through the pop ghetto culture that celebrates everything that is Angelo Cromagnon and helps keep a whole class of people from truly helping themselves out of poverty by celebrating individualism, hedonism, misogyny, and ignorance.
4. Cowboys - earlier wind baggery
5. Delphiniums - Parcels and our first Super Bowl Victory opportunity p!ssed away.