PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady prep in secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a little confused by the headline or the premise of the article. Is not putting on facebook or myface that when, where and with who he is throwing with, now considered a secret?

Man, can't wait to see this guy get back out there. He is going to be on another level emotionally.

I really respect how he has handled this whole situation, and was a bit surprised that he has been in the public eye at all. At first I thought he would be brooding in a basement somewhere watching tape 18 hours a day and stewing on it. But I like this approach, it's almost a bigger middle finger to Goodell to let him see it doesn't bother him.

I can't say enough good things about Tom Brady, he has been an absolute pleasure to watch as a fan on and off the field. I consider myself very fortunate to have been able to enjoy his career here. I just wish my son was a little older so I could point at him and say "That is how to be a stand up person, watch and learn"

I never liked the "role model" cliche when it comes to pro athletes, but if there ever was an athlete who could actually pull it off it's Tom Brady.

Last edited:
It says that Brady has been at PAtriot place?

It says that Brady has been at PAtriot place?

He has a business there and is allowed to get treatment there, he is not allowed into the football facilities.

5gum_og.jpg

Brady also said he would have Mark Cuban sitting right behind the Patriots bench. Make of it what you will :)

Got a question. When exactly does his suspension officially end? Is it as soon as the whistle blows at the end of the game on Sunday or is it Monday ?

Got a question. When exactly does his suspension officially end? Is it as soon as the whistle blows at the end of the game on Sunday or is it Monday ?

Monday.

I'm still kinda curious why hes been working out/throwing with college players and not pro ones (except for WW who is all we know of. Thought Rand and KFaulk were gonna help too).

Maybe they have...

(Cue the creaky violin music.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots