07-21-2012, 01:33 PM
Join Date: Oct 2004
Re: OT- Wrecks Ryan has lost 106 lbs
Originally Posted by ausbacker
Jets coach and clown or not, as a person, this should be recognised as a fine accomplishment by Rex Ryan.
Whether he's done it with assistance or not, some things transgress sporting differences.
Let's take a closer look-see:
* Man becomes morbidly obese via compulsive gluttony.
* Man fails to do the hard inner work necessary to confront and overcome serious psycho-emotional issues.
* Man gets fatter, putting life at greater risk.
* Man reaches for medical remedy because it's easy.
* Man sheds weight thanks to medical intervention.
* Man still has serious psycho-emotional issues, but accepts praise for losing weight.
Where is this "accomplishment" of which you speak?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Beware ... The Patriot Attack Parrot!