Nice Effort and very creative......but (you kind of knew there would be a "but" didn't you.
1. I like the first trade, good value. Evidently the guys they wanted at that spot were taken.
2. Hated the 2nd trade. Not so much for the trade but the value you got....and the fact there are 2 players I like that won't be there if you make this trade. There is no need for the Pats to have a pick 102nd pick. If you had to trade down take the 55 and a 2nd or third next year
3. Reyes is a good pick at 38, but I would prefer Jones or Still at 31
4 Hated the Silatolu pick, we don't need another G right now, and if you project him at OT, then I would opine that you don't pick your #4 OT prospect that high
5 Love Johnson. Like Wolfe, I'd pass on Taylor, I don't see Adams making the team, and while Massaquoi is interesting, its a pick I wouldn't have.
6. If you are going to trade down, it should be for draft picks in 2013, like you did in the first trade. We don't need more pick for this year.
7. Here is what I'd do using your draft order and trying to be as close to your intent as possible
a. I make your trade of the 27th.
b. I keep the 31 and pick Devon Still DE/DT- If motivated a great pick
c. At 48 I pick Janoris Jenkins - real boom or bust pick, but the risk is mitigated at 48
d. At 55 I stay with your pick of Johnson as hybrid CB/S - you can't have too many DBs this year
e. At 62 I go with Vinnie Curry DE/OLB instead of Wolfe - Andre Carter's understudy
f. At 93 I don't see anyone I particularly like so I trade it for 3rd rounder in 2013 plus a 7th this season
g. At 131 I do the same with the 4th rounder and get back a 2013 4th and 6th
h. With that 7th round pick I pick Dale Moss a 6'5 raw WR prospect who is going to be on the PS and won't factor into the already muddled WR roster situation. But he gives us a leg up on getting younger there for next season. He's a very interesting prospect and an OTG favorite
31. Devon Still DE/DT
48.Janoris Jenkins CB
55. Trumaine Johnson CB/S
62. Vinnie Curry DE/OLB
232. Dale Moss WR
Plus extra picks in the 2013 draft in rounds 1, 3, 4, and 6
What do you think?