Heard both these guys interviewed on sirius radio. Josh Wilson was truly remarkable, the guy has the full laundry list of Patriots-type charactertistics:
- Smart (football student-athlete award of ACC, majored in a very difficult major--something business--with a solid gpa)
- Tough, won Iron Terp award at Maryland
- Deeply competitive (practices like it's a game)
- Physical (prides himself on tackling big RB's)
- Versatile (Excellent returner, zone or man coverage, plays all special teams units)
- Addicted to film study
- Durable (missed 2 games in 4 year college career)
- Fast (4.39 40), short-area quickness, technician
- Strong (21 reps at 225, ridiculous for his size, says that he did it to show his dedication)
The interview really was awesome, it gave me goose bumps while most draftee interviews put me to sleep. All this guy lacks is height, which is at the bottom of the Patriots criteria for DB's.
So, is it at all possible that the Patriots pick this guy at 28?!? No chance he lasts into the third round.
Wilson profile: http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/sco...oshwilson.html
LaMarr Woodley said that he is scheduled soon for a private workout with the Patriots.