If Lauranitis falls and I expect he might get into the twenties, BB wil take him, for the following reasons:
1) He fits a need, at ILB. Most ILBs are too slow if big; or too small if fast, for the BB Defense.
2) He can cover better than any of the ILBs and shutting down the TE over the middle is a necessity.
3) He is smart, a student of the game and a film rat. Sound like familiar BB wants?
4) There are no CBs that are studs but maybe 2, this year but a lot of 2s, 3s and 4s possibilities.
5) There were only a couple of great S this year, and Mays isn't coming out. He was the only certain Superstar. Others are 2,3, 4s...
6)Mauluga wil go first and may allow Lauranitis to drop into range ...