04-08-2011, 10:22 PM
In the Starting Line-up
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Trumbull, CT
KDPPatsfan85 1 Round Mock Draft with Trades 4/8
A little shock trades and shock picks. Tell me what you think.
1. Panthers- Cameron Newton QB Auburn
Panthers aren't satisfied with Clausen and decide to find their "Franchise QB.
2. Broncos- Marcell Dareus DE Alabama
Broncos are switching back to the 4-3 and Marcell is a perfect match for the Broncos.
*TRADE* 49ers trade #7, #76, #115, and 2012 3rd to the Bills.
3. 49ers(Bills)- Blaine Gabbert QB Missouri
49ers are tired of Alex Smith and since they cant trade for a Palmer or a Kolb they take the next best QB in the draft.
4. Bengals- A.J. Green WR Georgia
There are questions about Ochocinco and T.O. playing for the Bengals and they are hurting for a new playmaker that can stretch the field.
5. Cardinals- Von Miller OLB Texas A&M
The QB they wanted Blaine is off the board so they decide to fix their defense. Miller is their guy.
6. Browns- Julio Jones WR Alabama
The Browns have their QB, but they dont have any playmaking WR's. They take the next best WR off the board.
*TRADE*Bills trade #3 to to 49ers for #7, #76, #115, and 2012 3rd.
7. Bills(from 49ers)- Tyron Smith OT USC
Bills really need to buffer their offensive line. They need to protect Fitzpatrick.
8. Titans- Nick Fairley DT Auburn
Titans need a big guy in the middle. Fairley "plays like Haynesworth" and I bet the Titans miss that big guy.
9. Cowboys- Da'Quan Bowers DE Clemson
He would most likely player DE in the Cowboys 3-4.
*TRADE* Patriots trade #17, #60, and 2012 5th.
10. Patriots- ROBERT QUINN OLB UNC
Patriots need an All around OLB and Robert Quinn is the pass rusher the patriots need.
11. Texans- Patrick Peterson CB LSU
Texans get a steal with Peterson. They need to revamp their secondary.
*TRADE* Chargers trade #18 and #61 to Vikings
12. Chargers(Vikings)- J.J. Watt DE Wisconsin
In fear of losing Watt the chargers trade up for one of the best 3-4 DE in the draft.
13. Lions- Prince Amukamara CB Nebraska
Lions need all the help in the secondary. Prince could be key to win a couple more games.
14. Rams- Corey Liugett DT Illinois
This is a surprise pick. Corey can disrupt and collapse the pocket and fits the Rams defense nicely.
15. Dolphins- Mark Ingram RB Alabama
Dolphins might be losing both Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams. They need a power horse and Mark Ingram is their man.
16. Jaguars- Aldon Smith DE Missouri
Jaguars need help in a lot of areas. One thing I notice is that they are in desperate need of a pass rusher. Aldon Smith can play with his hand on the ground or standing up. He has a great first step.
*TRADE* Redskins trade #10 to Patriots for #17, #60 and 2012 5th.
17. Redskins(from Patriots from Raiders)- Jake Locker QB Washington
From what I see, McNabb is good as gone and the Redskins are high on Locker. They decide to trade down to grab an extra pick and grab the QB they wanted.
*TRADE* Vikings trade #12 to Chargers for #18 and #61.
18. Vikings- Anthony Castonzo OT Boston College
There isnt a QB worth taking around this pick so they decide to take the next best OT out their to protect their future QB.
19. Giants- Mike Pouncey OL Florida
Giants Oline is getting old. Pouncey looks to be a Center in the NFL so the Giants start from the middle and work their way out.
20. Buccaneers- Ryan Kerrigan DE Purdue
Bucs are really high on Kerrigan. He can set the edge, provide a pass rush. He is an all around DE.
21. Chiefs- Justin Houston OLB Georgia
Vrabel getting older and now has a felony. The Chiefs need to get younger and faster at OLB.
22. Colts- Gabe Carimi OT Wisconsin
Tired of hearing Manning blame the Oline for everything. The Colts grab the next best OT to protect Manning and SHTFU!!
23. Eagles- Jimmy Smith CB Colorado
Ellis Hobbs retiring due to neck injury. The eagles need secondary help.
24. Saints- Cameron Jordan DE California
Unbelievable that he dropped this low. Saints couldnt pass him up.
25. Seahawks- Andy Dalton QB TCU
Another surprise pick. The Seahawks need a QB because Hasselback is a question. Locker is gone so they make a reach and grab Dalton who I think will be the best QB in this draft.
26. Ravens- Brandon Harris CB Miami
I know the Ravens need a WR, but in this position theres really no value to reach so far to grab one. Harris is complete value. A great shutdown corner and excels in special teams.
27. Falcons- Cameron Heyward DT/DE Ohio State
Falcons also need a WR but again not really worth reaching. They do need a pass rush and Heyward is capable.
28. Patriots- Muhammed Wilkerson DT Temple
Wilkerson projects to play a DE in the 3-4 and is very similar to Ty Warren. Last season the Patriots were thin at the DL due to injuries.
29. Bears- Phil Taylor DT Baylor
Bears are always trying to improve their DL and they need a younger DT. Phil Taylor is a big guy that can disrupt the pocket.
30. Jest- Akeem Ayers OLB UCLA
Jets need more of a pass rush. They are losing Jason Taylor, and their so called great pick Gholston is a total bust. Lets hope Ayers is a bust also.
31. Steelers- Nate Solder OT Colorado
As much as i love watching Rapistberger getting hit left and right they steelers need to protect the rapist. They take the next best OT on the board.
32. Packers-Danny Watkins OG Baylor
Packers need to keep upgrading their offensive line. Rodgers is their franchise player and the more he is on his feet than back the better for the packers.