04-29-2006, 11:19 AM
Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Kensington, CT
My drinking game for the draft
We will be playing by this all day, so I figured I'd post this in case anyone else wants to play along.
Anyone else have any ideas for rules?
Obviously insert yourself for Steve.
• Any time Mel Kiper says something stupid (to be determined by Steve), everyone drinks.
• When your team picks, pound the rest of your beer.
• If you accurately predict a pick, everyone else drinks, if you incorrectly make a prediction, you drink.
• Any reference to Mel Kiper’s hair made by the other analysts, and everyone drinks.
• For every trade made during the draft, everyone drinks.
• Any appearance by Belichick, any player on the Patriots, or any member of the Patriots organization, and everyone drinks, Steve pounds the rest of his beer (and any other loyal fan does so with him).
• Anytime an offensive lineman is taken, everyone drinks (what the hell I like offensive lineman).
• When the commissioner is announcing a pick, there must be complete silence; any transgression of this rule results in the person drinking 5 sips of their beer.
• Finally, at Steve’s discretion, anytime anything really cool happens (crazy pick, etc.) everyone drinks.
ENJOY THE DRAFT!!!