I could do 100 of these a day and never be satisfied... it is damn hard to get inside BB's head, I keep hearing some crappy Bon Jovi song over and over again. "Johny used to work on a dock, we need an OLB so lets draft a TE oh ya half way there, you give mock drafts a bad name, bad name..."
I use this board but feel free to use your own:
NFL Draft - 2010 Draft Prospects - CBSSports.com - NFLDraftScout.com
Shoot from the hip, go as fast as you can, try again in one week.
Try to be funny, it is only stupid football
#22 - Sergio Kindle, OLB, Texas
- addresses most obvious need
- thought process, plays 3rd downs in year one become starter in year 2
#44 - Carlos Dunlap, DE, Florida
- becomes a combo, Jarvis Green / Willie Mac
- thought process - can play some limited OLB or DE and kick inside for passing downs (no way in hell he lasts until 44, no way in hell the Patriost take him)
#47 - Montario Hardesty, RB, Tennessee
- TE is damn tempting but Hardesty checks in and Taylor, Morris, BGJE or Maroney says bye-bye
- thought process - enough with Maroney already (aka Mr. fumble head aks. dance in the backfield man, aka. Mr. 3 yard loss, aka. Mr. "enough already'
#53 -Arrelious Benn, WR, Illinois
- bigger, stronger, slower version of Dante Stallworth
Later rounds, add some TE, O Line / D Line.
Still working on a way to get Cody, Spikes, Cunnigham and Dunlap, that way my pre-season list would mostly be complete.