Join Date: May 2008
Re: GBN Top 100 10/28
Not a bad list. They've left off a few guys (Everson Griffen, Earl Thomas, Jeremy Beal and Adrian Clayborn, among others), but that's to be expected.
Lot of guys going in the 50-100 range who I would be happy to get:
53. Sean Weatherspoon, LB, Missouri - way too low for him
55. Eric Norwood, LB, South Carolina - ditto
57. Ryan Mathews, RB, Fresno State
60. Gabe Carmini, OT, Wisconsin
67. Lawrence Marsh, DE/DT, Florida
75. Mike Iupati, OG, Idaho
98. Maurkice Pouncey, C, Florida
Not to mention some of the guys in the 28-50 range:, where we should have 3 picks:
28. Rolando McClain, LB, Alabama
30. Jonathan Dwyer, RB, Georgia Tech
31. Jerry Hughes, DE/OLB, TCU
32. Brandon Spikes, LB, Florida
34. Jahvid Best, RB, Cal
38. Bruce Campbell, OT, Maryland
43. Sergio Kindle, DE/OLB, Texas
45. CJ Spiller, RB, Clemson
48. Jared Odrick, DE/DT, Penn St.
That would mean that we would have most of the following players available for consideration:
LB: Rolando McClain, Brandon Spikes, Sean Weatherspoon, Eric Norwood
DE/OLB: Jerry Hughes, Sergio Kindle,Everson Griffen, Jeremy Beal
RB: Jonathan Dwyer, Jahvid Best, CJ Spiller, Ryan Mathews
OL: Bruce Campbell, Gabe Carmini, Mike Iupati, Maurkice Pouncey
DE/DT: Jared Odrick, Lawrence Marsh, Adrian Clayborn
I'd be pretty happy picking up 4-5 of those guys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"OVER Loading at ANY position can create a Fatal Advantage. THAT is what interests ME. Attacking With Concentrated Force. THAT is what WINS. In the words ~ more or less ~ of General Patton: 'I'm fighting a WAR, here. Let the B*****ES worry about their FLANKS.' " - Off the Grid
"The key to any successful organization is to anticipate things, not react to them." - Michael Lombardi
"The truth is, no team is ever just a few players away from a championship. Each season starts anew." - Tania Ganguly, ESPN.com
"Whatever the plan is, that's the plan." - Aqib Talib