There is so much we could say about the Jets. Mark Sanchez is overrated, their offense is sputtering, Rex Ryan needs to shut his mouth, and their offensive line is horrid. There is much we could say about the Patriots defense too, but in this case, I think the Jets offense is worse than the Patriots defense (which is saying alot).
- Played at Gillette Stadium
- Starts on Sunday October 9th, 2011 4:15PM EST
- On CBS
Pats Injury Report:
- Julian Edelman, ankle
- Jerod Mayo, knee
- Danny Woodhead, ankle
- Sebastian Vollmer, back
- Darrell Revis vs Wes Welker
- The best CB in the league against one of the best WR in the league always is a key factor
- Nick Mangold vs Vince Wilfork
- Kyle Wilson vs Gronk
- With Welker out on Revis Island, that leaves Kyle Wilson to try to stop Mt. Gronk
- Will the Pats secondary shut down Mark Sanchez and his wide receivers?
- Does Stevan Ridley get more touches than Green-Ellis today?
- Will Welker stay red hot?
- Does Dustin Keller have a big game or will he stay forgotten?
- Will Ochocinco have his breakout game?
- We kept Darren McFadden in check so there is no reason we can’t keep Shonn Greene in check
- Haynesworth will have a massive quiet game (drawing blockers and allowing for other guys to get sacks)
- Wilfork won’t have another interception today, but he will have a sack or two
- The Jets show up in the 4th quarter, but by then its garbage points
- Gary Guyton will make us miss Jerod Mayo
- Patriots 34, Jets 21