- Played at Gillette Stadium, Foxboro Mass
- Starts at Sunday, September 19th, 4:15PM
- On CBS
Pats Injury Report:
- Dan Koppen, ankle
- Mike Wright, concussion
- Chargers Secondary vs Hernandez/Gronk
- Hernandez and Gronk have the size advantage, but the Chargers are very physical
- Pats CBs vs Vincent Jackson and Malcom Floyd
- A group of big, physical wide receivers will show if Ras-I, Bodden, and McCourty can live up to their hype
- Dan Connolly vs Antonio Garay
- Antonio Gates vs Anyone
- We had problems covering the Dolphin’s Anthony Fasano Monday night, so I wonder first off who covers him and then how they do it
- Can the Pats have an active pass rush?
- How will McCourty react from the last game?
- Will Ochocinco show up big in this one?
- How will the Pats defend Antonio Gates?
- Will Chung have a big game?
- Danny Woodhead has a field day
- The score will not tell the story
- Defense will be lacking
- Patriots 34, Chargers 24