The National Football League has announced the full league schedule for the upcoming season.
The schedule, which was released Thursday at 8pm, laid out the entire New England Patriots 2013 regular season. Here is the full schedule for next year. –
2013 Regular Season
Week 1 â€“Â Sep. 8 â€“ at Buffalo Bills (1 p.m.)
Week 2 â€“Â Sep. 12 â€“ New York Jets (8:25 p.m. TNF)
Week 3 â€“Â Sep. 22 â€“ Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1 p.m.)
Week 4 â€“Â Sep. 29 â€“ at Atlanta Falcons (8:30 p.m. SNF)
Week 5 â€“Â Oct. 6 â€“ at Cincinnati Bengals (1 p.m.)
Week 6 â€“Â Oct. 13 â€“ New Orleans Saints (4:25 p.m.)
Week 7 â€“Â Oct. 20 â€“ at New York JetsÂ (1 p.m.)
Week 8 â€“Â Oct. 27 â€“ Miami Dolphins (1 p.m.)
Week 9 â€“Â Nov. 3 Â Â –Â Pittsburgh Steelers (4:25 p.m.)
Week 10 â€“Â Nov. 10 â€“ BYE WEEK
Week 11 â€“Â Nov. 18 â€“at Carolina Panthers (8:40 p.m. MNF)
Week 12 â€“Â Nov. 24 â€“ Denver Broncos (8:30 p.m. Â SNF)
Week 13 -Â Dec. 1 â€“ at Houston Texans (4:25 p.m.)
Week 14 â€“Â Dec. 8 â€“ Cleveland Browns (1 p.m.)
Week 15 â€“Â Dec. 15 â€“ at Miami Dolphins (1 p.m.)
Week 16 â€“Â Dec. 22 â€“ at Baltimore Ravens (8:30 p.m. SNF)
Week 17 â€“Â Dec. 29 â€“ Buffalo Bills (1 p.m.)
- Five Primetime Games:Â The Patriots have five primetime games this season. It’s always fun to have your team highlighted in primetime and the Pats have quite a few opportunities to flex their muscle.
- Solid Bye Week: The team has to love the week 10 Bye Week. Well placed in the middle of the season and playing fewer games on the latter half of the season is always favorable.
-Â No opponents Coming off Bye Weeks:Â Interesting point by ESPN Boston’s Mike Reiss, the Patriots don’t face a team coming off a bye week this season. Doesn’t sound like much, but no team will have an extra week to prepare for them throughout the year.
- Week 12, 13 Measuring Stick Games: For the past couple of years, the Patriots seem to have measuring stick games back-t0-back following the Bye Week. This year is no different as the Patriots will face the Denver Broncos at home in week 12 and then go on the road to face the Houston Texans in week13. Both games should prove to be great tests to the club before the playoffs.
- Buccaneers Will Be A Familiar Foe Early:Â The Patriots will see the Buccaneers twice in just about five weeks. The team’s meet in the pre-season and then face-off in week three. It will be interesting to see how the coaches handle the games and the time leading up to the meetings.
- Balanced Schedule: New England has a very balanced schedule in my opinion. Tougher games are spread out, just about a middle of the season bye week, not too many quick turn-around games; very favorable for the Pats.
2013 Prediction: 12 – 4
What do you think about the 2012 Patriots schedule? Do you have a record prediction? Let me with a comment below!
DoÂ you have a Twitter account?Â Be sure to follow me:Â @PatriotsHaven!
Around the Internet: