SOURCE:CBS Boston

SOURCE:CBS Boston

SOURCE:ProFootballTalk.com

Patsfans.com

Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: N/A
Right Now At PatsFans.com:
World Champs!
Tom Brady and the Patriots won their sixth championship on Sunday night after a tough defensive battle over the Rams.

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Your most boring movies?

Discussion in 'The PatsFans.com Pub' started by DisgruntledTunaFan, Feb 4, 2019.

1. DisgruntledTunaFan

DisgruntledTunaFan In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +28
    Here are mine:

1) 1995's "Heat" - even an all-very talented cast (Al Pacino, Robert DeNiro, Jon Voigt, Val Kilmer, Ashley Judd, etc) + director Michael Mann couldn't help this 3 hour soap opera fest. In the highly anticipated scenes where Pacino and DeNiro met, they fizzled.

2) 1996's "Ransom" - if Mel Gibson and Ron Howard weren't tied to this movie, then it would likely have gone to some cable tv channel with a cast of unknowns. Otherwise, a typical, formulaic movie about a family member from rich family gets kidnapped, demands a lot of $$$, and the father in charge decides to take matters into his own hands instead of giving it to the authorities.

3) 1996's "Mars Attacks!" - it wasn't supposed to be mainstream, but quirky with a different twist. However, it wasn't even the least bit funny, and whoever wrote the script just had no idea what direction the plot was going. Can't remember a short less than 2 hour movie that felt like a 5+ hour one.

4) 1999's "Star Wars: The Phantom Menace" - when the "Star Wars" trilogy (parts 4-6) came out many years prior, I was told that the next set (parts 1-3) would come out when I became an adult. Ultimately, I was very underwhelmed when I saw this, many years later.

5) 2000's "Erin Brockovich" - this critically acclaimed and Academy Award winning movie was nothing more than the usual tv movie of the week.

6) 2000's "Mission: Impossible 2" - every single action scene in this movie was completely dull.

2. BUSTAMOVE

BUSTAMOVE Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +754
    Debbie does SB LIII ;)

3. KontradictioN

KontradictioN The fix is in. PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +45,043
    You should be ashamed of yourself for having “Heat” on this list at all.

Mine is anything directed by Terrence Malick. His movies are straight hot garbage.

• Agree Agree x 1