PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Your 1 (one) Patriots draft prediction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delone Carter will be a Patriot

I am ammending my selection....BOTH/EITHER Delone Carter and/or Stevan Ridley will be a Patriot. (My boy in the know last week says Carter...now he tosses in Ridley) All I really want is some 1st round love...but nooooo.....just JAG RBs.
Edit: My boy is back with two more names that the Pats supposedly like
Wisniewski, Stefen C Penn St
Young, Titus WR Boise St

Last edited:
By the way, this link didn't work for me either. It looks like you are clicking on the insert hyperlink button, then inserting the url you copied behind the http:// which is automatically created by the software - I recommend you click in and deleting everything the system puts in automatically before pasting the url you copied. Thanks.

thanks for the tip. I'm used to just copying and pasting on my own blogging software. Will pay closer attention in the future.

Everyone will anticipate one of those guys when the Commissioner strides again to the Podium with a minute left on the clock. Even he looks slightly amused as he reads the card. "With the 14th pick, the New England Patriots select Jimmie Smith CB, Colorado."

I can guarantee that is the ONE thing that will NOT happen in this year's draft. Thanks for sharing your day dreams though. :)

The Pats will draft a DE in the first round. Book It! My preference is Watt, but I'll be happy with whoever BB takes.

Whcih one? This is no time to hedge your bet.
You will only get a half :rocker: if you are they trade up and pick Jordon or Jones. While I'll get a whole :rocker: for my prediction.

Fair enough.... I'm going for that full 100%!

My official prediction: Patriots trade up for Cameron Jordan.

a prediction for fun: Patriots trade up TWICE in this draft in the first two rounds.

We take 4 players in the first two rounds. We could trade and manuever to different picks in these first two rounds

1. DaQuan Bowers/Cameron Heyward
2.Danny Watkins
3.Leonard Hankerson
4.Ras I Dowling

I predict the Patriots double their picks for 2012.

The Pats will take someone in the first round that triggers a suicide watch in Boston.

One will pick will make the media ask 'Has BB lost it?' :D

The Patriots will make (at most) one pick in Round One (and that pick will not be in the top ten).

Colin Kaepernick at #33.

Cheating a little with two predictions: Sam Acho if he's there in the 3rd, or Greg Mc Elroy if he's there in the 4th.

-Patriots will trade up to grab Cameron Jordan.
-Will Trade down from #28 for extra picks
-Will trade down from #33 for more picks
-trade up into 2nd round to take Jabaal Sheard.
-Will acquire 2011 7th rounder.

Pats come away from the Draft with Cameron Heyward

Haven't read every prediction, but mine is that the 33rd pick will not be made by PATS.

-Patriots will trade up to grab Cameron Jordan.
-Will Trade down from #28 for extra picks
-Will trade down from #33 for more picks
-trade up into 2nd round to take Jabaal Sheard.
-Will acquire 2011 7th rounder.

I'm with you 100% on this -- it's exactly what I had in the one and only mock draft I've done (I also said trade up to get Cam Jordan as my 1 prediction for this thread).

Jordan is incredibly versatile, and while he hasn't shown much in terms of pass rush at Cal, I think he's got the agility and speed to contribute there if needed. On top of that, I see Sheard being an absolute beast coming off the edge, potentially throwing Sanchez through one of the glass doors at Gilette Stadium (obviously during play, in which case it would be totally legal).

With these two guys, we nail two key needs, and then can fill up the O-line, defensive backfield, and skill positions with late 2nd rounders and later.

If they don't trade up in rd 1, they take a RB before the third round.

I already made one prediction (Patriots trade up for Cam Jordan)

But I have to make one more: The Patriots will draft Jabaal Sheard.

The dude is an absolute beast, clearly has the size and speed of a 3-4 OLB, and he definitely "gets it" when it comes to Patriots mentality. He messed up big time with that fight, turned it around, shut up, and did the work to become team captain that year.

Also, in a Boston Herald article about him ("Jabaal Sheard moves on after mistake - BostonHerald.com"), he was asked if he had spoken to the Patriots in the lead up to the draft.

His response: “You know the Pats,” he said. “They don’t allow you to talk about them.”

Ingram will be a Pat tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back