Not open for further replies.

FreeTedWilliams

RIP NEM
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
From the NFLPA website:

http://www.nflplayers.com/news/news_release.aspx?id=5024

Now here's the $54, 000 question. If the Texans do lose their minds and draft Young #1 overall. Do the Saints draft Bush or offer the slot up for a trade?
What do you think the Saints would take for the #2 pick?

Flying Fungi said:
What do you think they'd give us for Seymour?

Nothing unless we let them negotiate with him before the trade. Seymour wants to go to either Atlanta or Carolina, New Orleans is just as foreign to a kid from South Carolina, as Boston is.

I would hate to trade Seymour, I would rather franchise him. You must keep as many Dawgs on the Pats as humanly possible. (BTW I'm pushing for drafting both Pope and Blue this year).

Imagine if we could send them #21, Jarvis Green, and next year's #1 pick for Reggie Bush, would you do it? and would they? Would it be a fair trade?

FreeTedWilliams said:
Nothing unless we let them negotiate with him before the trade. Seymour wants to go to either Atlanta or Carolina, New Orleans is just as foreign to a kid from South Carolina, as Boston is.

I would hate to trade Seymour, I would rather franchise him. You must keep as many Dawgs on the Pats as humanly possible. (BTW I'm pushing for drafting both Pope and Blue this year).

Imagine if we could send them #21, Jarvis Green, and next year's #1 pick for Reggie Bush, would you do it? and would they? Would it be a fair trade?

If we could somehow end up with an extra #2 next year out of this or from other dealings this year, I would do that deal. Would they? Having Jarvis return to NO is an intriguing thought. I get the feeling that it isn't enough, but I like it--and I'm no huge Bush supporter...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes