PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

You silly Dolt fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

RS

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
You guys are paper tigers.... 12 of your 14 wins against non playoff teams.... easiest schedule in the NFL this year... your coach is a playoff choker.... if the Brownies can score 25 on your defense, can Tom Brady and the Patriots offense put up 50? Maybe ..... your team is a fraud, and you're actually talking trash about the team that's won more Super Bowl titles in the past half decade than your city will ever win .... LOL

You guys are paper tigers.... 12 of your 14 wins against non playoff teams.... easiest schedule in the NFL this year... your coach is a playoff choker.... if the Brownies can score 25 on your defense, can Tom Brady and the Patriots offense put up 50? Maybe ..... your team is a fraud, and you're actually talking trash about the team that's won more Super Bowl titles in the past half decade than your city will ever win .... LOL

HOW BOUT THEM RAIDERS EH?? How many did you score on us back in week 1? Sorry? What was it? OOHHHHHHH... YOU GOT SHUTOUT????

'nuff said.

yes, those same pathetic raiders, managed to lose to your team by 7 points in week 12....

brag about your week 1 blank....but your d gave up 2 touchdowns to the raiders in week 12....

how is that significant?

in the raiders last 17 quarters of play, they scored 1 touchdown

HOW BOUT THEM RAIDERS EH?? How many did you score on us back in week 1? Sorry? What was it? OOHHHHHHH... YOU GOT SHUTOUT????

'nuff said.

LOL. I can admit my team was horrible this year. You're bragging about beating one of the worst offenses in the history of the league? I don't feel bad about it because I didn't expect them to be good. You were lucky to beat us the second game, funny how you didn't even mention that.

You poor deluded Dolt fans.... your 14-2 season is about to crash and burn... your team is a fraud and you know it... y'all are a bunch of paper tigers.... there's a reason why Marty Schottenheimlech chokes in the playoffs and there's a reason why the Patriots have 3 rings... You'll be exposed on Sunday... bye bye Dolts... LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes