Year 2020 to go out with a bang as well?

2020 Patriots Season:
Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: vs 49ers
Pick Results: SF: 38.2% at NE: 61.8%
Sun
Oct 25th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

vuudu

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
An asteroid - known as 2018 VP1 - is headed straight to Earth, just a day before the 2020 US presidential election.
It is small though, just 6.5ft in diameter so even it if does, it will not cause too much damage. It has a .41 per cent chance of hitting, data reports.

Asteroid 2018 VP1 | Space Reference

Tony2046

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
25 meters or smaller will most likely burn up in the atmosphere.

Nikolai

Football Atheist
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
25 meters or smaller will most likely burn up in the atmosphere.

Yeah, it's a pure clickbait, non-story trying to capitalize on the "zOmG 2020" hysteria.

That said, it fits in nicely with my "team asteroid" stance when it comes to Pubs vs Dems in this election.

LuRkeR1978

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
I read a conspiracy theory awhile back that said since they cannot stop the meteor impact, they are using the virus to enforce lockdowns in order to make sure people spend their remaining days with close family and friends before we all die.

IcyPatriot

Staff member
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Do we have any cults trying to hitch a ride on it?

vuudu

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
I read a conspiracy theory awhile back that said since they cannot stop the meteor impact, they are using the virus to enforce lockdowns in order to make sure people spend their remaining days with close family and friends before we all die.
This sounds very plausible. It sucks for me because I have worked every single day and was never shutdown.

fnordcircle

The poster who James White said inspires him.
PatsFans.com Supporter
A lot of goofy religious people have made a ton of comments in the past that this or that natural disaster is God's wrath for some slight against his laws or the other.

So now that there's the chosen one in the office and we're getting double hurricanes and day-before-election near miss asteroids why is it only crickets from them? Isn't this clearly God's wrath for something done under the evangelical's favorite President?

venecol

The FRG has a little ****
You're saying there's a conspiracy theory about the Government caring about family values? Lmfao

KontradictioN

Probably the nicest guy on the forum
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Hopefully it could somehow not break up in the atmosphere, grow just a bit, and hit Portland, Oregon at full force. Starbucks would lose a lot of Antifa baristas in their employ, but you have to break a few eggs in order to make an omelette.

patman12

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Hopefully it could somehow not break up in the atmosphere, grow just a bit, and hit Portland, Oregon at full force. Starbucks would lose a lot of Antifa baristas in their employ, but you have to break a few eggs in order to make an omelette.
As long as they take the Boogaloo Bois with them too.

PatriotsReign

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
A lot of goofy religious people have made a ton of comments in the past that this or that natural disaster is God's wrath for some slight against his laws or the other.

So now that there's the chosen one in the office and we're getting double hurricanes and day-before-election near miss asteroids why is it only crickets from them? Isn't this clearly God's wrath for something done under the evangelical's favorite President?
All I can say is hoooooo-Doggie, that’s far out:excited:

lancerman

In the Starting Line-Up
Hopefully it hits Tim Pool’s house so I don’t have to see Insano post anymore of his tweets

Ice_Ice_Brady

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Modern physicists say in a black hole, you can fit a billion stars into a grain of sand. But God’s wrath is basically a Prius that will flame out in the atmosphere before gliding into an ocean.

XLIX

Pro Bowl Player
An asteroid - known as 2018 VP1 - is headed straight to Earth, just a day before the 2020 US presidential election.
It is small though, just 6.5ft in diameter so even it if does, it will not cause too much damage. It has a .41 per cent chance of hitting, data reports.
So we have a 0.41% chance of seeing a shooting star in early November. Yay.