PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Yankme fans dancing in the streets......

Double G

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
after their 252 million, error machine, non clutch hitting stiff Pay Fraud hits a walk off home run vs the powerhouse Atlanta Buffoons Wednesday night. Wow, Pay Fraud hits a walk off home run; he usually blasts one to France with the Yankmes up 10 to 1, not down one in the bottom of the ninth.

I remember Yankme fans reaction when they got Pay Fraud; "hoi, hoi, it's like Babe Ruth all over again, hoi, hoi, ha ha Red Sux fans, 1918, 26 World Championships, you'ze guys suck, ha, ha. Too bad Yankme fans, no game tonight for Pay Fraud to ride in on his 252 million dollar white horse to save you again; after the Red Sox won their 12th strait tonight, you're four games out. AND Yankme fans, don't bother saying, "hoi, hoi, it's only June and you'ze guys will choke again like you'ze always dooze", BECAUSE, the last time anyone choked, it was YOU'ZE GUYS, UP 3 ZIP WITH FRUITBAT ON THE HILL IN THE BOTTOM OF THE NINTH; THE REST IS KNOWN AS THE BIGGEST CHOKE JOB IN THE HISTORY OF SPORTS..........

Hey Double G,

Good to see you back in the fold again. That was an amazing win by the Red Sox last night. Probably the most complete victory I've ever seen from this franchise.........great pitching, great defense, timely hitting, the little things like Papi and Manny advancing the extra base on the SF (watching Papi belly slide into 3rd base was classic), Coco Crisp coming up HUGE late in the game with the bunt single/steal of 2nd/run scored and just an UNBELIEVABLE catch to get them out of the eighth, and Papelbon slamming the door shut to preserve yet another victory..........this is the stuff that championship teams are made of..........kinda reminded me of the Patriots in how they win using every facet of the game.

I'm so glad that overrated A-Rod never joined the Red Sox. He would've never fit in with this squad. I'd much rather have Manny, whose defense is improving each season and is a better overall hitter........just hope he stays with the team after this year. The Red Sox right now have a nice combination of hitting/power/defense............would like to see them add another starting pitcher/middle reliever for the stretch run, though the kids brought up from the minors have been showing some promise.

You've been missing out on the fun lately putting delusional Doofin fans in their place. These clowns come in here and expect us to just concede the division to them, without actually doing anything on the field to deserve it.............they're rivaling the Faiders and Deadskins for the most championships won in the offseason. I cannot wait for football season to begin!

C2C,
Good to be back. I can recall on this forum back before the season started when people were panicking after we traded away RentAWreck, we lost Damon to the Yankme's and had no center fielder (I said at the time that would turn out to be a typical Yankme signing; he will preform for a couple of years at a high level, but good luck on the back end of that contract), Lowell was nothing more than a throw in on the Beckett deal, Beckett has health issues, why trade away Ramirez, who is going to play first, etc, etc.

Well, things have turned out pretty good for the old towne team to this point. Their infield is one of the best if not the best in baseball, they just tied a record for most consecutive errorless games, Beckett has been terrific and Ramirez has crashed back to earth, now hitting about 270, Crisp is a great centerfielder who makes things happen both with the glove and with his bat/his speed. Talk about manufacturing a run last night; bunt single, stolen base, sac bunt, sac fly, instant run.

Can't wait to see how the rest of the season plays out; they've got some terrific young arms, unlike the Yankmes with the AARP Big unit, Mussina and an aging fruitbat. I said it when the Yankmes got Pay Fraud on this forum "They just got the best shortstop in baseball and are going to put him out of position at third," to which the ballsack RS claimed "It doesn't matter where he plays as he is a great fielder"; really, how has that worked out the past two and a half years. He is an error machine at third, end of story.

Regarding the Doofin fans who have invaded this forum after that impressive, world beater 9 and 7 mark last year (should have been 8 and 8 had we not put the scrubs in during the second quarter, but the scrubs almost beat the Doofins, so what does that tell you), I can't be bothered responding to any of their crap.

Aside from Yankme fans, Doofin fans are THE biggest pack of losers in sports, those mullet wearing, trailer park living, welfare receiving ballbags that they are. All they talk about is their 1972 team, you know, the one that played the Hellen Keller school for the blind, the Taunton Pop Warner team and the Somerville over fourty flag football champions schedule that year. They haven't has so much as a sniff at the Super Bowl since we stomped them into the ground in the AFC Championship game back in 1985, TWENTY ONE YEARS AGO.

Remember when the Doofins beat the Patriots a couple of years ago on that Monday night to cap off a TERRIFIC 2 and 14 season and all the moron Doofin fans who came on this forum talking like THEIR team was on the way to another Super Bowl win; THEY are the typical Doofin fan, not worth my time to get into it with...................

Double G said:
Can't wait to see how the rest of the season plays out; they've got some terrific young arms, unlike the Yankmes with the AARP Big unit, Mussina and an aging fruitbat. I said it when the Yankmes got Pay Fraud on this forum "They just got the best shortstop in baseball and are going to put him out of position at third," to which the ballsack RS claimed "It doesn't matter where he plays as he is a great fielder"; really, how has that worked out the past two and a half years. He is an error machine at third, end of story.

Yeah, RS has been quite conspicuous with his absence around here lately. Geez, do you think it might have to do with the fact that he's in mourning over his teams (Yankmes, Faiders, Pissed-Ons, Scabs, er Canadiens) recent performance? Can't wait for his annual prediction of the Faiders making the playoffs. We miss you, BStradamus. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
3 errors, and 0-4 with a strikeout with the bases loaded after an intentional walk to the Giambino!

He was replaced in the 8th inning. He now is claiming a "Foulkelike" mysterious foot injury. He says he fouled a ball off his toe. All is not well in A-rod's world.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back