PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Yakima, WA (also Tri-Cities)

The 12th Man

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Moved to Yakima a couple years ago. Originally from the Tri-Cities. Also, went to college in Pullman and graduated in '08.

Been a HUGE Pats fan since I first started watching and understanding football in the early 90's and will be a loyal fan for life. My infant son has lots of Pats gear already and I can't wait until he's old enough to understand football so we can enjoy watching games and discussing football together. It is so difficult to find true Pats fans in this state, although when I went to see them play in Seattle a couple years ago, there were a LOT of fans there, but I don't know where they hide at the rest of the year. It'd be nice to just enjoy watching some Patriots football with fellow fans for a change (my wife doesn't really count, although she is being a good sport about it).

Moved to Yakima a couple years ago. Originally from the Tri-Cities. Also, went to college in Pullman and graduated in '08.

Been a HUGE Pats fan since I first started watching and understanding football in the early 90's and will be a loyal fan for life. My infant son has lots of Pats gear already and I can't wait until he's old enough to understand football so we can enjoy watching games and discussing football together. It is so difficult to find true Pats fans in this state, although when I went to see them play in Seattle a couple years ago, there were a LOT of fans there, but I don't know where they hide at the rest of the year. It'd be nice to just enjoy watching some Patriots football with fellow fans for a change (my wife doesn't really count, although she is being a good sport about it).

Welcome to the forum, my man. Although it looks like you've been here for a little while now.

:welcome:

Welcome to the forum, my man. Although it looks like you've been here for a little while now.

:welcome:

Thanks. Yeah, I check this site almost on a daily basis. Don't post much, but I like to read news and other fans' opinions regarding certain topics. Patsfans.com is one of the shortcuts on my iPhone so I can read up on the go as well

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back