PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wow...such hatred

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tucker

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
I found this gem while browsing around the cowboys message board, checking out a possible trip to Dallas for the 10/14 Pats game:

http://blog.dallascowboys.com/forums/t/18247.aspx

Romo 2 Owens said:
What many people don't realize is that Stallworth is merely a pawn in Robert Kraft and Bill Belichick's on-going conspiracy to buy a Vince Lombardi Trophy, much like the 49ers did in 1994. That goes to show that some teams refuse to let their dynasties die with honor, and instead stoop to dirty tactics such as championship-buying just to keep their own dynasty alive! The worst part is that the Patsies are getting away with it in the exact same manner the 49ers did in 1994; swindling players and teams in free agency and on the trading block to buy a championship at an impossibly-cheap price (something the salary cap unfortunately can't stop). I hope to God Almighty this backfires!

He then goes on to say:

Romo 2 Owens said:
I still say we start a "root against the Patriots" campaign. We have a game against the Patriots. Here's what the Cowboys should do to beat the Patriots; obviously, we need to take out Tom Brady, but I think we should spend the first half going after his shield first; run down that offensive line until they can't eat supper! If the refs throw the dreaded yellow flags, who cares? Brady's sole line of defense will be dead, and they won't be able to save him in the 2nd half; he'll be just as much of a sitting duck for torture as his predecessor, Drew McQueen Bledsuck! Then, DeMarcus Ware should clip Brady at the knees, ripping BOTH of his ACLs, in the process, taking him out for the remainder of the season. Again, if DeMarcus gets yellow-flagged for roughing the passer, who cares? What matters is, we took out the head of the snake, and now there's nothing Stallworth, Randy Moss, or Wes Welker can do to save the Patsies!

Take out Tom Brady = championship-buying conspiracy foiled! Somebody has to be the hero of the season and foil that conspiracy, and I don't give a crap if that player or team has to lie, cheat, and steal to do it! And I don't care how many late hits it takes to destroy the conspiracy, as long as it's done!

Now I don't mean to start a flame war or anything, but seriously, what the hell is people's problem nowadays?

I found this gem while browsing around the cowboys message board, checking out a possible trip to Dallas for the 10/14 Pats game:

http://blog.dallascowboys.com/forums/t/18247.aspx

He then goes on to say:

Now I don't mean to start a flame war or anything, but seriously, what the hell is people's problem nowadays?

That is probobly the most ignorant, vicious fan rant that I have ever read. Are we sure this person isn't an Al Queda cell in Plano, TX. My god.

You know someone's a moron when they start talking about buying championships in a league with a salary cap.
What a weenie.

I'm guessing that stool sample of a human being is about 5'5", 300lbs, bald, 30ish and lives at home with his mommy.

You know someone's a moron when they start talking about buying championships in a league with a salary cap.
What a weenie.

and he's jealous that SF beat Dallas in '94 when they had won th eprevious two SB and the one after (SB XXX)

What a weenie.

Not to mention that the player actually gets to choose whether or not they want to sign a contract. So I guess it's Moss, Welker, Stallworth, Washington, and Adalius that are conspiring to get a championship ring. Oh wait, "that's why they play the game."

Some of the most ignorant postings ever over there. Talking about how Meriweather is going to lead the "New Bengals down the path of rightousness."

Friggin idiots. All of this coming from fans that support Michael Irving, T.O., Roy Williams....

Last edited:
Dallas bought Deion in 95 to try and keep their dynasty going, lol.

Can't wait until October 14.

Dallas bought Deion in 95 to try and keep their dynasty going, lol.
LOL, I think we've got BINGO!
And Irvin? Don't get me started.
Who was the guy who they had that kept getting busted?
Was it Lett?

I think if I was a fan of a team with TO on it, I'd keep my mouth shut.

There are so fu cked up things in that post I don't know where to begin.

Appalling...it really takes classless bastards to wish ACL injury on another player, much less dreaming about a *strategy* involving purposely ending another player's season, maybe career...

how can they call themselves fans of this game?

Trying to win a superbowl is no secret or conspiracy. I'm pretty sure that every team has this same "conspiracy" to win a superbowl.

I think there is some bitterness that the light of the Cowboys dynasty is getting dimmer and dimmer with each passing year. And it just so happens that the Patriots are the "new kids on the block." It used to just be the Packers, Steelers, 49ers, and then the Cowboys--a very exclusive club. But with each passing decade, that pool of elites will get more and more "diluted." Theoretically, half or more of the teams in the league will have their reign. It just takes another century.

When I saw the title to this thread I thought it was another Aqua4ever04 bashing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes