PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Words on things I watched, read & heard

I mentioned this before...but Andre and I went to the same karate school in Stoughton, Ma in the early 80's. I was a teenager...he kicked my butt...a lot. He was quick....for sure karate helped him on the field.
1626565894593.gif

10. Did You Know: “The Patriots have finished in the top 10 for fewest points allowed in each of the past nine seasons, and if they accomplish the feat in 2021, they will match the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1996-2005) as the last team to do so in 10 straight seasons. The Patriots ranked seventh last season.”

Oklahoma and Texas agreed to move to the SEC in 2025.
I can't wait. Texas & LSU hate each other.
If other countries put their best together for the Olympics or something I think the SEC would wax them.

I can't wait. Texas & LSU hate each other.
If other countries put their best together for the Olympics or something I think the SEC would wax them.
Funny you say that because athletes from SEC schools are cleaning up in the medal count right now.

Never cared for BIG12 football so I don't mind this, but man this can't be good for the NCAA...for better or for worse

Weirdly more excited about WVU to the ACC

This will probably keep happening until NIL goes to HS.

Sweet mullet btw. If you don't know and you probably don't bc you're normal. Ewers is one of the biggest recruits ever. Arguably biggest QB recruit. Name to know. Lol remember Lawrence & Fields in HS.

This will probably keep happening until NIL goes to HS.

Sweet mullet btw. If you don't know and you probably don't bc you're normal. Ewers is one of the biggest recruits ever. Arguably biggest QB recruit. Name to know. Lol remember Lawrence & Fields in HS.

Kid has an absolute cannon.

If this happens, you might as well just rename the CFP to the SEC Invitational.
In a way I kind of hope it does. Throw all the big boys in ring together?
Kid has an absolute cannon.
Super effortless, easy delivery. He plays with a lot of confidence. He could have a launcher by the time he comes out. Mobile. Good anticipation but hes in love with throwing on the move. Stepped up against some of the best comp he played. Isn't afraid to take a few shots. We'll see what happens.

That entire class looks sweet. Daron Payne's little bro is going to Bama. There's a ton of DL/OT prospects in that class.

In a way I kind of hope it does. Throw all the big boys in ring together?

Super effortless, easy delivery. He plays with a lot of confidence. He could have a launcher by the time he comes out. Mobile. Good anticipation but hes in love with throwing on the move. Stepped up against some of the best comp he played. Isn't afraid to take a few shots. We'll see what happens.

That entire class looks sweet. Daron Payne's little bro is going to Bama. There's a ton of DL/OT prospects in that class.
You see Singletary decommitted from Ohio State? God, I hope he ends up in Gainesville. He and Marshall patrolling that secondary makes our D a no fly zone for the foreseeable future. That said, I think he’ll commit to the U, though. Kid’s an absolute thief in trail. Local boy, so I’ve gotten to see a good amount of him. Reminds me a lot of Ramsey.

Last edited:
You see Singletary decommitted from Ohio State? God, I hope he ends up in Gainesville. He and Marshall patrolling that secondary makes our D a no fly zone for the foreseeable future. That said, I think he’ll commit to the U, though. Kid’s an absolute thief in trail. Local boy, so I’ve gotten to see a good amount of him. Reminds me a lot of Ramsey.
Both are pretty silly. Already 6'2 - 6'1. Idk who'll be better but both have plus ball skills, Singletary esp. He'll probably see a few balls at WR if he does the right thing.

There is talk that the sec wants to break the ncaa’s stranglehold on college sports.

We could be headed for a new landscape for college sports.

Have been trying to follow whats going on with the SEC and how the rest restructure etc. Quite interesting. There is some good reads online re the various posturing etc. One reporter states multiple times it is all about money !.....wonder where he gets that from

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back