PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Will The Colts Try To Knock The Titans Out Of The Playoffs Next Week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haterproof

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Do you guys think the Colts will try keep their division rival Titans out of the playoffs next week.The Browns & Titans are both tied for the final AFC wildcard.If the Titans win next week they'll make the postseason.If Cleveland beats the 49ers & the Titans lose to the Colts the Browns will make it.How do you guys see this thing unfolding?

The colts will try the hardest they can to win with half their starters in street clothes.

Do you guys think the Colts will try keep their division rival Titans out of the playoffs next week.The Browns & Titans are both tied for the final AFC wildcard.If the Titans win next week they'll make the postseason.If Cleveland beats the 49ers & the Titans lose to the Colts the Browns will make it.How do you guys see this thing unfolding?

No, they won't. The Titans have a good team, they will beat a half-hearted Colts squad.

The Ttans will be out there being the little b##ch's they were last year trying to goad the Colts into losing, and then taking shots when they don't. You can't change the spots on that team, they are whing little cheap shoters. I hope the Colts kill them.

Of course they will......

Heh, with a loss this be the second year in a row the Titans are knocked out of the playoffs in Week 17, when a win would get them in.

Although I don't buy into the theory that the Colts have an obligation to try their hardest because the game has playoff implications, I think the Colts should try with their healthy players at least for the first half. A two week layoff could make them come out cold in the playoffs. That's what killed them two years ago.

I hate Fisher. I hate Mawae.

I go to UT though, Vince is my man, he deserves this, so I hope they make the playoffs.

They will roll over. Dungy rests his players at the end of the season if they are playing for nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back