PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Will rodney play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

F0nSY

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Will he play??

The timetable was 2-4 weeks for him. I am guessing that he will probably play againest that manning defense next week. We'll just have to wait for the injury report and see the status.

hopefully he will play. Manning had an off week against the ravens, and will come back and play great this week. We could use him.

Sunday wil be what, three weeks since the injury.

I have a feeling he will be dressed, but not used unless necessary. The thinking, IMO, would be to keep him out an additional two weeks IN CASE we go to the Super Bowl.

That would mean about 4 weeks out, plus a week of practice.
There's a week off before the SB this year, that would be 5 weeks IF we get there.

any word on rodney ?any chance he plays against the colts?

I haven't heard of him practicing. When we hear that we'll have hope. If not no chance.

I haven't heard of him practicing. When we hear that we'll have hope. If not no chance.

I didn't hear much from Sanders WR he was covering all game so I am not worried if Rodney plays or not - If he is not anywhere near 90% he should not be out there,That could hurt us more than him being shelved for this game altogether.

There is 2 weeks, usually, between Championship weekend and the Super Bowl.
I was just pointing out it would be 5 weeks, not the 4 you had said, as it's 3 weeks this Sunday and 2 more would be 5.

I was just pointing out it would be 5 weeks, not the 4 you had said, as it's 3 weeks this Sunday and 2 more would be 5.

You used alot of numbers in that sentence. Well done.

I didn't hear much from Sanders WR he was covering all game so I am not worried if Rodney plays or not - If he is not anywhere near 90% he should not be out there,That could hurt us more than him being shelved for this game altogether.

Rodney if available, please.

Hawkins got burnt on Cochery's long td pass and run. Should have been in better position to make the tackle. Then, didn't have the catch up speed to run him down. He also got bejeebers faked out of him by LT on the screen. Don't know if Rodny makes those plays. But, we give up less big plays with him in there.

Rodney plays Sander's position, not Hawkin's. Rodney is an upgrade in any case, but Hawkin's lack of speed has been apparent the last couple of weeks on big plays.

As per Reiss today, RH is back with the team. Good sign, but he needs to be upgraded first from "out" to "doubtful" or "questionable". Wed 4 PM if he is quesionable, at least there is a chance.

If nothing else, we should have Rodney dress. That way Manning will feel better that one of his favorite post season receivers is available if necessary!

The inside rumor is he will not play this week but will be ready for the Super Bowl but would be so nice to see him line up on Sunday.

The inside rumor is he will not play this week but will be ready for the Super Bowl but would be so nice to see him line up on Sunday.

No problem,the sunday we beat indianapolis and the SB he'll play :cool: :cool:

Go rodney! :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots