PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

will pats still come out with a DVD of the '05 season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brdmaverick

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
One of the major perks of winning the Super Bowl is the multiple DVDs that come out as a result. I'll sure miss that this year. Any word if there will be a DVD release even though they didn't reach the Super Bowl?

brdmaverick said:
One of the major perks of winning the Super Bowl is the multiple DVDs that come out as a result. I'll sure miss that this year. Any word if there will be a DVD release even though they didn't reach the Super Bowl?

How do you honestly end it, other than with the bad calls, fumbles and ints of the Denver game? I seriously doubt they come out with a DVD.

brdmaverick said:
I seriously doubt it, for the same reason you won't see any "AFC East Champion" or "AFC Champion" banners hanging in Gillette Stadium as long as Mr. R. Kraft owns the team. There stated goal is to win Super Bowls, that have won Super Bowls, and anything less is a disappointing season.

brdmaverick said:

Yes, I believe there will always be a season-highlights DVD regardless of the record. I think all teams have them and they're done by NFL Films. I have the 2002 season highlights DVD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes