PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Will Belichick call Tom to congratulate him tonight or tomorrow?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Will Belichick call Tom to congratulate him tonight or tomorrow?

• Yes

Votes: 25 54.3%
  • No

Votes: 21 45.7%

• Total voters
I don't know what you mean by this.
Seemed that Peyton made it clear he considers himself a Bronco and not a Colt. Wearing a Broncos jersey tonight and had his HOF induction moment in Denver. LOL at the Colts but that would blow if Brady feels that way about the Bucs and not us and did something like that.

Seemed that Peyton made it clear he considers himself a Bronco and not a Colt. Wearing a Broncos jersey tonight and had his HOF induction moment in Denver. LOL at the Colts but that would blow if Brady feels that way about the Bucs and not us and did something like that.
Wow that sucks. He was clearly upset the Colts gave up on him after he made them relevant.

I imagine he'll communicate with him in the way he usually does. If it's a call, he'll call. If it's a text, he'll text.

He'll text Brady.

Even if they weren't seeing eye to eye for the past several years I think Bill will still do the classy move and congratulate the man who had a huge impact on his own legendary coaching career

I am certain Kraft will,but Bill could be a tough one to figure
Why does it matter? although that is what everyone in the media will wonder. And if he does and we find out he did, everyone will say BB did it with a lot of heavy push from kraft or for optics. Whether he does or not , nothing will make him look good. BB doesnt have media on his side, like andy reid did e.g even after his son did what he did.

Why wouldn’t he? I’m not sure why people are mad at Bill. He wanted Tom to stay , but Brady didn’t want to waste the end of his career on a rebuilding team.
He offered him 1 year incentive contracts in 2018 and 2019 and didn’t even make him an offer in 2020 before Brady hit free agency. Pretty clear Bill didn’t have much interest in keeping Tom.

Bill is too busy trying to figure out how many fifth round draft picks he can trade our first for

Won’t shock me if tampa vs pats will be on sunday night football next season. The hype with that game.

can we get todd bowles gameplan into the hall of fame?

He offered him 1 year incentive contracts in 2018 and 2019 and didn’t even make him an offer in 2020 before Brady hit free agency. Pretty clear Bill didn’t have much interest in keeping Tom.
Because Tom didn’t want to come back. He already put his house up for sale and was planning to leave.

I sure as hell hope so.

Tom: “Hello?”

Bill: “Yeah... uhh... is your uhh... refrigerator running?” *stifled laugh*

Bill on phone: Tom, I was wrong to denigrate the TB12 system and your trainer Guerrero who obviously knows what he is doing. What say we throw out the dinosaur training system we have now, move in TB12 inc. and you come home to Foxboro as we need you and we believe you will play to 50 years old. We need a QB Tom and you proved it to us you know how to stay healthy and win. We were wrong. please come back!

I think Bill will reach out and congratulate him.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back