PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wildcard Game Thread: Eagles @ Bears

I don't see any chance the Eagles upset the Saints at Superdome. Brees is not Trubisky and Saints won't put up merely 15 points against this Eagles defense.

The Saints have a good enough defense to stall Foles and they’re not going to break down on offense like Chicago did. Saints will win.

Easily.

I'm still taking the points and the Eagles. Saints blew out Wentz not Foles last time. 9.5 is ridiculous.

DwRPrjvUwAA59dp.jpg

Is there a reason not to like Nick Foles? Zero trash talk last year and graceful winner. Great comeback story. Clutch QB who wins games. You don’t have to like the Eagles to like the guy.

Seriously, why would you even want to like ANY players from the NFC EAST?

Two dweeby QBs with cancerous fanbases. Nothing about those two makes them elite. Each of their Super Bowl wins were due to fluky plays.

Their fanbases have NEVER and will NEVER let that go. They'll always remind us how their QBs are superior and how Brady choked in all 3 Super Bowls.

Wow now there’s talk that the kick was partially blocked by an Eagle defender!

Maybe that will take the heat off Parkey.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
Despite the ball getting tipped, Cody Parkey took it like a man afterwards. Props to him.

The Saints have a good enough defense to stall Foles and they’re not going to break down on offense like Chicago did. Saints will win.

There's a '08 Giants vibe to this Eagles team. They're just destined to make it. Fluke after fluke play is how they will win.

It's almost comical at this point, tob honest. They only won because the Bears kicker muffed a damn kick after the Eagles called TO to play mind games at the last second... And it worked.

Last thing we need is for that damn city and their fans to erupt if they win another one.

I don’t mind this outcome given that it helps the Pats’ second round pick from the Bears (56th overall, I believe). My opinion on this game may change if we have to listen to two weeks of Pats vs Foles talk leading up to the Super Bowl.

Seriously, why would you even want to like ANY players from the NFC EAST?

Two dweeby QBs with cancerous fanbases. Nothing about those two makes them elite. Each of their Super Bowl wins were due to fluky plays.

Their fanbases have NEVER and will NEVER let that go. They'll always remind us how their QBs are superior and how Brady choked in all 3 Super Bowls.

What was the fluke play the Eagles won with?

I know a lot of Eagles fans and nobody’s ever said Brady choked. They clown the team as a whole but to their credit they all admit Brady played out of his mind and they were terrified on that last drive until Graham got to him.

I don’t mind this outcome given that it helps the Pats’ second round pick from the Bears (56th overall, I believe). My opinion on this game may change if we have to listen to two weeks of Pats vs Foles talk leading up to the Super Bowl.

They're getting walloped by NO, so you won't have to worry about that.

If the Eagles win next week, I think they go to the SB...I think they have enough weapons to get by Dallas or LAR.

Once again . . .

Is there a reason not to like Nick Foles? Zero trash talk last year and graceful winner. Great comeback story. Clutch QB who wins games. You don’t have to like the Eagles to like the guy.

If the Pats don't make the SB it would be pretty amusing to watch Nick Foles win back-to-back Super Bowls.

Also funny if Nick Foles had more rings than Aaron Rodgers.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back