Not open for further replies.

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I think Steve Mariucci got raw deals in S.F. and Detroit. Why has this guy been passed up so much? Anyone have a clue?

All I know is that when I worked out in SF the hardcore football fans called him "Mary Ucci". That tells you what the fanbase thought of his coaching.

Last edited:
I read that some colleges, like UCLA, were interested but he was said to be enjoying the NFL Network relaxed lifestyle; can't say I blame him.

I read that some colleges, like UCLA, were interested but he was said to be enjoying the NFL Network relaxed lifestyle; can't say I blame him.

Let me see...make $2 million or more working under intense pressure and public scrutiny and villification for 50 weeks per year and working 7 days a week 12 hours a day or more for about 26 of those weeks, or make a few hundred $K and have lots of time off and minimal pressure.

What to do?

Last edited:
Let me see...make $2 million or more working under intense pressure and public scrutiny and villification for 50 weeks per year and working 7 days a week 12 hours a day or more for about 26 of those weeks, or make a few hundred $K and have lots of time off and minimal pressure.

What to do?

I would choose the latter.. I suspect that his compensation for all of the related stuff is pretty close to his former salary..

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes