PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why does the Forum close threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like the stupid DeOssie thread thats been around so long and should of been closed long ago that is still open? :confused:

Like the stupid DeOssie thread thats been around so long and should of been closed long ago that is still open? :confused:

Don't blame us, blame DeOssie.

Maybe they don't want to promote being a creepy stalker...

so, the Pats were mean to your little boy when they were staying at a hotel in SF...so you paint the entire organization with your broad brush of anger and cast your disparaging remarks out there on this board with no provocation...and you wonder why the thread got closed?

410Q3HXATXL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

*Walks through thread and doesn't look at thread starter or acknowledge he's there*

*Checks watch, fixes sunglasses*

*Leaves thread*

I closed it because having attended an event and traveled with the team many years ago (as a fan at the time - I won a contest), aside from the security issues, I saw up close how people mobbed the players as they were leaving including a couple (and these were in the minority, but I saw two instances of it) who said something a bit inappropriate and nasty if they didn't spend enough time or sign enough. It was extremely disappointing.

Needless to say I understand why team's don't announce where they'll be and I thought it was better to close that discussion and will be doing the same on this thread. But you're welcome to discuss it further via PM with me, my inbox is always open :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye