PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why did Brady choke today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrrr

Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just wanted your opinion of why Brady choked today with three interceptions, one in the end zone! I hope that doesn't happen in the Super Bowl!:eek:
Best Wishes!!:D

my chargers just force a ****load of turnovers, what can ya say, we just don't finish though, and NE is the type of team that can more often than not, overcome those types of off games

i saw it sunday why NE is undefeated, it's a team full of guys who step up

it's to be admired and respected

Sometimes you just have a bad game. He's still human even if he's not looked it this year.

Hey guys, I just wanted your opinion of why Brady choked today with three interceptions, one in the end zone! I hope that doesn't happen in the Super Bowl!:eek:
Best Wishes!!:D

6 months till your football team starts summer camp , hang in there.
:rocker:

Still managed to drive down and score when he needed to though.

I thought I saw his name on the injury list for a shoulder thingee (was it this week)? Maybe that had something to do with it....or it was the flu-like symptoms.

That wasn't a choke. Brady still made the plays needed to win the game. When going up against the team that is #1 in creating turnovers, turnovers happen.

1 Its a stupid thread

2 We won the game

3 I think Brady had the flu, he did not look like himself..

Try throwing a ball around in 0 degree temps.,

He didn't handle the cold well. Did you see the one where he threw it about 10 feet over Moss's head? And after the game, on the field, it seemed he could barely talk he was so cold.

He also was trying to take something off his fast ball all game, so that receivers would be able to handle it in the cold. That threw him off too.

Sometimes you just have a bad game. He's still human even if he's not looked it this year.
This is the correct reply. To say "18-0" is silly, I mean even I'm not that much of a homer. Players have bad games, that's why other guys are around them and need to step up, you can't go 26-28 every week.

Eli Effin Manning was throwing in much colder weather.

Against a worse team.

Brady had a bad game. If we lost it would have been his fault. We didn't lose, and he's still the fastest QB to 100 wins in the history of the game. This thread is dumb. He did not "choke," he played poorly. Choking insinuates a loss. How did Ben do this weekend? Did he win his Wii tournament that he held at his hosue while the big boys played real football?

Against a worse team.

Brady had a bad game.
Just stop there. That would have been sufficient.

If we lost it would have been his fault.
No it would not have but throw him under the bus if you like.

We didn't lose, and he's still the fastest QB to 100 wins in the history of the game.
OK. What doe sthat have to do with this thread?

This thread is dumb.
Then don't reply.

He did not "choke," he played poorly. Choking insinuates a loss.
Did he "choke" last year against Indy? I didn't use the word choke. I'm content to label it "played poorly" if you like.

How did Ben do this weekend? Did he win his Wii tournament that he held at his hosue while the big boys played real football?
I don't know. I don't hang out with Ben on the weekends.

Just stop there. That would have been sufficient.

No it would not have but throw him under the bus if you like.

OK. What doe sthat have to do with this thread?

Then don't reply.

Did he "choke" last year against Indy? I didn't use the word choke. I'm content to label it "played poorly" if you like.

I don't know. I don't hang out with Ben on the weekends.

wow you have way too much time on your hands..........is there really a need for you to be on a PATRIOT message board?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back