PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why are we still getting Bronco Trolls????

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuinielaBox

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Game over - Go find a Steeler board.

cuz this is their first playoff win without cheating in how long?

And they are under the impression that they actually played a good game and beat us, as if they really hit faulk so hard that he fumbled, and that they somehow scared troy into muffing the punt etc...

Because most of us Patiots fans talked alot of ***** too and they're just back to call us on it.

they are closet pats fans lol

They are still here because they badly want to be given our blessing. They want us to tell them that they flat out beat us and that the refs or our poor execution had nothing to do with the loss. They want to hear that they were just the superior team and would have beaten us regardless.

If they didn't have doubts themselves I doubt they'd still be here.

Some people are just ****s.

PatsFanInEaglesLand said:
Could anyone be more negative against his own fan base? I imagine life must suck in Nebraska.

He has been on his high horse from the get go.

They are just like every other team that has beaten the Pats over the past two years. Think about how much crap we got from the Steelers and Dolphins last year. They know this may be their SuperBowl. If they can't win the real thing, they can say they beat the Pats. And ended their 10-0 run, dynasty, etc. So they are only living it up for as long as they can.

Because people respond to them.

Willie55 said:
Because people respond to them.

I would agree with that. I would also add they are too chicken **** to go to a Steelers game because well, they're scared of the Steelers.

Becuase they are low life, no class, pond scum?

You're not a troll like I'm the Easter Bunny.

Now, here you go back to my ignore, dead to me, list.

LiquidBlue said:
Because some of us, like me, aren't trolls.

Why are you still here then ? The game is over, your Broncos won, congrats, and now go discuss football elsewhere. Don't you have your own board ? Or a Steelers board to tro.....uhhhh discuss football with others ? I don't mind you being here if you have something football wise to discuss, but I haven't seen anything yet.

prob cuz they are so happy they beat the back to back champs they cant get enough of rubbing it in.

PATSNUTme said:
You're not a troll like I'm the Easter Bunny.

Now, here you go back to my ignore, dead to me, list.

Serious question. Do you ever really put anybody on the ignore list or do you just say you do. I have noticed that you put alot people "back" on the list. If they annoyed you enough to put them on there in the first place, why would you ever take them off?

scott99 said:
Why are you still here then ? The game is over, your Broncos won, congrats, and now go discuss football elsewhere. Don't you have your own board ? Or a Steelers board to tro.....uhhhh discuss football with others ? I don't mind you being here if you have something football wise to discuss, but I haven't seen anything yet.

I've had at least 15 posts that didn't regard the game.

They are still posting on this board because they know their season is over, too.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes