PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who is the Patriots Team Doctor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBruinz

Pats, B's, Sox
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Is it still Dr. Bert Zarins (sp?) I actually had him do an orthopedic consult on my knee after my 1st surgery to see if I needed a 2nd one and when I met Vinent Brown.

However, that is neither here nor there. Whomever is the Pats orthopedic surgeon is whom we should have an issue with. He is the one who didn't fully diagnose Law's ankle injury last year and who is responsible for whatever happened to Matt Light's leg needing a 2nd surgery.

Dr. Nick.

Hello everbody!

DaBruinz said:
Is it still Dr. Bert Zarins (sp?) I actually had him do an orthopedic consult on my knee after my 1st surgery to see if I needed a 2nd one and when I met Vinent Brown.

However, that is neither here nor there. Whomever is the Pats orthopedic surgeon is whom we should have an issue with. He is the one who didn't fully diagnose Law's ankle injury last year and who is responsible for whatever happened to Matt Light's leg needing a 2nd surgery.

Dr. No? (what's in your wallet!) :p

How do we know that the TEAM Dr had not fully diagnosed Law's ankle? That's what was reported that Ty said. I don't think there was any press release on that by the Pats. Same with Light. It's been all speculation. Given that the Pats are in the backyard of some of the finest medical facilities I'd be hard pressed to believe that they have not been given the best care available. Pure speculation on my part but I'm more likely to believe that Light may have pushed his rehab a bit in order to get back this season, and he had a set back, and needed fluid drained etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes