PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Which 3-0 Team Isn't Legit?

MahomestoKelce

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I've got to say Denver. They've played three winless teams. All god awful.

I have a feeling the roof will cave in before long.

Who do you got?

There's more than one. In fact, other than the Rams, I don't think any of these teams are great.

Carolina is definitely not legit. They did play solid against Bad Jameis, but their other two wins are against the Jets and Texans, who are both in another category of bad. I don't see them finishing .500.

Denver is also not very legit, although they do have a solid roster besides the QB position. Bridgewater is a very capable QB, too, but I just don't see him stacking up against elite QBs. They might surprise and win 9-10 games, but I think they'll be lucky to win 8...they've also beaten up on horrid teams.

Las Vegas (still feels weird to type that) is still not a great team but a pretty good one. They'll be on the playoff bubble as usual. I don't know if they're legit by that definition, but they're still a solid playoff contender and not a championship contender.

Arizona is also not so great. They won on a last second shanked field goal by Minnesota and struggled to beat Jacksonville. Murray is is the most overrated player in the NFL...one of these guys who gets a crap ton of yards and stats but also a crap ton of negative plays to negate them, resulting in an offense that's not much better than average. I could see them losing their next three @LAR, SF, @CLE.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back