PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Where does your Super Bowl interest level rank compared to others?

How any Patriots fan can root for that scumbag team out of KC is beyond me.

Tyreek Hill. Frank Clark. Terrel Suggs. Travis Kelce. Mahomes' GF. Obnoxious, red-neck, low-IQ, loud-mouth fans. Anybody but KC.

Also, I look at Jimmy G as still one of us. Rooting for him hard. Also, Kittle might be my favorite player in the NFL. Thinking a 27-24 Niners win.

I’d rather watch a Pats preseason game than this one

How any Patriots fan can root for that scumbag team out of KC is beyond me.

Tyreek Hill. Frank Clark. Terrel Suggs. Travis Kelce. Mahomes' GF. Obnoxious, red-neck, low-IQ, loud-mouth fans. Anybody but KC.

Also, I look at Jimmy G as still one of us. Rooting for him hard. Also, Kittle might be my favorite player in the NFL. Thinking a 27-24 Niners win.

I’m not a fan of the Chiefs and am kind of surprised no one realizes what kind of absolute slobberfest would come along with them winning, along with tons of in your face passive aggressive bragging and huge disrespect towards the Patriots. This poor Andy Reid thing is kind of bizarre. It’s one of those things where you root for it and then you’re going to regret rooting for it the moment the celebration happens.

Of course nowhere near the excitement of a Patriots Super Bowl, but as a football lover in general I always look forward to the game. I want the 49ers to win.

I've watched every single Super Bowl live since the game started, including four in person with the Pats.

Of course nowhere near the excitement of a Patriots Super Bowl, but as a football lover in general I always look forward to the game. I want the 49ers to win.

I've watched every single Super Bowl live since the game started, including four in person with the Pats.

Best Pats SB you saw in person? Tell me it wasn’t the 4 losses :) .

Attended two wins (38/Panthers and 39/Eagles) and both losses vs. Giants. The win vs. Panthers was most exciting, plus had seats close to the field. The first loss vs. Giants was excruciating and disorienting to where I had trouble remembering where the car was parked afterward. Making matters worse was I got seated next to a freaking Giants fan on the flight home. :mad: No football experience is as big a high as seeing your team win the Super Bowl in person, and no football experience is as low as seeing them lose it.

Attended two wins (38/Panthers and 39/Eagles) and both losses vs. Giants. The win vs. Panthers was most exciting, plus had seats close to the field. The first loss vs. Giants was excruciating and disorienting to where I had trouble remembering where the car was parked afterward. Making matters worse was I got seated next to a freaking Giants fan on the flight home. :mad: No football experience is as big a high as seeing your team win the Super Bowl in person, and no football experience is as low as seeing them lose it.

Man I hated the Giants. Would have gotten over the losses much faster had it been a great team that beat us, rather than a voodoo-lucky team that twice got insanely lucky even to make it there, then got every bounce and break in the game.

If you mean desperate then sure. That’s what 50 years without even a conference championship will do. Almost like the Red Sox fans pre-2004. I don’t think one fan base is really more passionate than another though, besides freak cases like the “LA” Rams last year.
Meh. I'm not impressed with the 49ers fanbase. The way we took over the stadium in 2016 was embarrassing for those fans. I don't recall seeing anything like that in KC. I could say the same for most CA teams fanbases. The Dodgers fans showed poorly in game 5 in 2018 as well.

Regards,
Chris

Meh. I'm not impressed with the 49ers fanbase. The way we took over the stadium in 2016 was embarrassing for those fans. I don't recall seeing anything like that in KC. I could say the same for most CA teams fanbases. The Dodgers fans showed poorly in game 5 in 2018 as well.

Regards,
Chris
You're from Sunnyvale so you're a Bay Area native like me and you know majority of the people here are super bandwagon based. 2016 49ers sucked but the warriors were dominating the NBA now that the roles are reversed, Warriors can barely fill up their new stadium

Like the OP, I'm from San Jose and have a lot of friends who are diehard 49ers fans so a lot of parties I can attend. When the Patriots play I isolate myself from the world so it's going to be nice to watch the game and enjoying the festivities that come with the big game.

It's been a lonely month with our beloved team sidelined for what we always expected of them. With that in mind I find myself not really interested in the game, but want Jimmy to get the big win that he sat behind for a few years.

I have to go to work at midnight tomorrow. Since the Pat's playoff loss I've found my Sunday night schedule has me sleeping before work. I'll know the results on my way to work.

Times are so different now.

Would’ve been more excited but the death of Kobe Bryant put a huge damper on that. My friend is a die hard 49ers fan so I will be rooting with him. It’s going to be fun watching him be a nervous wreck.

Plus I want to Jimmy G hold up a Lombardi.

Unlike others that the Pats are not in, I would say pretty high. Think it’s gonna be a good game and I got some pretty lights out squares this year :p

I have 4-4 in a large score change pool.

Man I hated the Giants. Would have gotten over the losses much faster had it been a great team that beat us, rather than a voodoo-lucky team that twice got insanely lucky even to make it there, then got every bounce and break in the game.
And officials who swallowed their whistles.

If the 49ers win, they tie us and the Steelers. If the Chiefs win, we are all annoyed for a few days and then move on with our lives. I want to see us win # 7 before anyone else.

The Pats have employed Gronk (Everyone besides Pats fans considered him an arrogant jerk), Hernandez, A.B., and Dillion. Let's not be the ones to judge who other teams employ. Less we forget that our head coach was caught up in a cheating scandal. And our owner got special "Rubs".

I'm more interested in watching game film on players that will be drafted! The only thing this superbowl will do for me is to finalize the draft order!

All I know is tomorrow I will be on Chiefs Planet for SB 54. This is because Ian has only offered me a 1 year contract. My rookie deal is over, but I was hoping to ink a 3 year deal somewhere.

Hopefully Ian sees me on CP tomorrow and offers me a respectful contract! :D

Another aspect of seeing a Super Bowl in person I found fascinating is that the players perform with greater intensity vs. regular season and even playoff games. The uptick in power, speed and quickness is palpable.

I've watched them all too, and this game is a great matchup, 2 powerhouse offenses. I think SF is the better team overall. Plus the media slobbers over KC too much already, greatest offense ever, greatest QB ever. I'd love to see a decisive KC loss. Go Jimmy.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back