When you visit PatsFans.com what place are you usually at when surfing the site?

2020 Patriots Season:
Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: N/A

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Sivy

In the Starting Line-Up
Usually when im bored at my "smartest men in the world" meetings.

There's only like 8 of us.

Yea, they do get pretty boring, wish i knew you were a pats fan, we could have had some conversations, where you sitting next meeting?

reflexblue

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
At work. It use to be almost eight hours worth. Thankfully now its down to around six.

I wish i could post from the shower where i'm trying to feel clean after posting in the political forum.That way I could save time by doing both............at the same time.

Last edited:

Keegs

In the Starting Line-Up
Yea, they do get pretty boring, wish i knew you were a pats fan, we could have had some conversations, where you sitting next meeting?
I'm the guy picking his nose wearing the Pajama Pants and a Seyton Manning t-shirt

Gunnails

In the Starting Line-Up
It seems like a strange question but I would like to know from some of you guys,especially ones that have been here awhile on where you usually are at when you type away or just lurk around at Patsfans.com - are you at home,at work,at a public place with a laptop ect?

If at work is it your lunch or dinner break or are you sneaking around on the boss? (don't worry I won't tell on you;))

=====================================

At home, in my garage, on a desk top PC, 32" monitor, and wireless key board and mouse so I can surf from my recliner.

Mike the Brit

Minuteman Target
PatsFans.com Supporter
I'd rather be going TO Berlin.

No offense.

Well, I'm typing this from a cafe in the High Street in Oxford which is a pretty special place (the street, not the cafe!) And I'll be going back to Berlin on Tuesday evening. It's all good!

IcyPatriot

Staff member
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Only when I'm using my laptop when sitting on the throne ... :p

I'm always working on my desk every night so I stop in here and there for a PatsFans.com break.

nashvillepatsfan

In the Starting Line-Up
the ONLY thing that's good about working 11-7am, is the 8hrs of reading threads on patsfans.....actually, now i feel quite pathetic, and need to get a life :D