When you visit PatsFans.com what place are you usually at when surfing the site?

2020 Patriots Season:
Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: N/A

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

PATRIOT64

In the Starting Line-Up
It seems like a strange question but I would like to know from some of you guys,especially ones that have been here awhile on where you usually are at when you type away or just lurk around at Patsfans.com - are you at home,at work,at a public place with a laptop ect?

If at work is it your lunch or dinner break or are you sneaking around on the boss? (don't worry I won't tell on you;))

mgteich

PatsFans.com Veteran
PatsFans.com Supporter
At home more than anywhere else. However, I am online at work and on vacation.

PatsFanInVa

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Right? I can't imagine surfing at work... but hey I'm a gubmint guy

DisgruntledTunaFan

In the Starting Line-Up
It seems like a strange question but I would like to know from some of you guys,especially ones that have been here awhile on where you usually are at when you type away or just lurk around at Patsfans.com - are you at home,at work,at a public place with a laptop ect?

If at work is it your lunch or dinner break or are you sneaking around on the boss? (don't worry I won't tell on you;))

I'm at home 99% of the time-for the reason being that we BILL our clients(by the time worked, that is) at work, and the last thing I want to do is get immersed on MBs when the entire focus has to be on the client.

Other times I'm at my brother's in another state, so if I get a chance, I end up sneaking off to the library around the corner.

Keegs

In the Starting Line-Up
Usually when im bored at my "smartest men in the world" meetings.

There's only like 8 of us.

OhExaulted1

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
In my car while driving and on the cell phone smoking a butt and changing the radio station with a beer between my legs.

KontradictioN

Probably the nicest guy on the forum
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Considering I don't have a computer in my home right now, I surf this website from work (AT&T Call Center).