PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What's wrong with Welker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

drew4008

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
He's answered four post-game questions and said "you know" 18, maybe 20 times. Why?

Actually, we counted in real time on the Pats live chat.

He said "you know" nine times in five questions. FWIW. :d

he does this every interview, its quite comical

Who cares.

OK so Welk is not a good public speaker. Cut his sorry ass!

You Know > Nah, what I'm saying?

I think the proper question would be what is wrong with this poster for writing this thread

I think the proper question would be what is wrong with this poster for writing this thread
Agreed...the guy is having a great year...get off his back :eek:

Not well educated. A lot of players in the NFL are like that. Same comes along with dogging your former team and telling opposing DBs they "******* suck." Such cleaver words.

The dolphins aren't a team.

Not well educated. A lot of players in the NFL are like that. Same comes along with dogging your former team and telling opposing DBs they "******* suck." Such cleaver words.
A cleaver is either a very serious cutting/chopping tool or a not so bright guy named Beaver. Kind of silly knocking someone's words while using a misspell yourself. :D

A cleaver is either a very serious cutting/chopping tool or a not so bright guy named Beaver. Kind of silly knocking someone's words while using a misspell yourself. :D

Typo, would you like me to process my posts through spell check for you from now on?

Nothing wrong with Welker. I thought this is how many college kids and young adults in our country speak. :rolleyes:

Typo, would you like me to process my posts through spell check for you from now on?
No, but when you make fun of someone, it's usually prudent to check your own words. Makes it more effective. I also don't care if Welker doesn't get an A in interviewing. He's one tough little SOB, gets open, sure hands, good open field runner, good blocker. What a pickup. Why would any team ever let a guy like that go? :rolleyes:

No, but when you make fun of someone, it's usually prudent to check your own words. Makes it more effective. I also don't care if Welker doesn't get an A in interviewing. He's one tough little SOB, gets open, sure hands, good open field runner, good blocker. What a pickup. Why would any team ever let a guy like that go? :rolleyes:

I can't believe some of your perceptions. (Not just you, all of you.) Product of the system ring a bell to you? Wes wouldn't have half those numbers any where else. And for the last time, since you guys are all impervious to knowing anything besides the Patriots, we didn't "get rid of him" we traded him and drafted a player having a much bigger impact then lil Wessy would.

He's answered four post-game questions and said "you know" 18, maybe 20 times. Why?

Jesus. Why are we picking on the dude. Maybe he hasn't taken the full PR training yet.

PS...Have you looked around this board lately? Don't tell me everyone else is a master of prose around here.

I can't believe some of your perceptions. (Not just you, all of you.) Product of the system ring a bell to you? Wes wouldn't have half those numbers any where else. And for the last time, since you guys are all impervious to knowing anything besides the Patriots, we didn't "get rid of him" we traded him and drafted a player having a much bigger impact then lil Wessy would.
The fact that Welker was able to catch 67 balls on a crap team like the fins proves that he is a great WR. End of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes