PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What would Belichick do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill's Girl

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
We all saw Manning waive off the punting team and ran an offensive play on 4th and 2. If Tom Brady did this, what would BB do???

Take a gun and shoot Manning!

You are asking the wrong question. Brady would never do anything like that.

Peyton Manning thinks he is better and smarter than anyone else.

Even less disrespectfull was Manning throwing his o-line under the bus after the game. Manning is an absolute disgrace.

Last edited:
Bill's Girl said:
We all saw Manning waive off the punting team and ran an offensive play on 4th and 2. If Tom Brady did this, what would BB do???

To answer your question, if Brady pulled something like that, I think BB would call time out and remove Brady from the game.

I honestly think Belichick would call timeout, and do one of two things:

1) Grab Brady by the face mask and give him the biggest what for ever.
2) Just bench him and send in Flutie or Cassel. Preferably Flutie.

Dungy had already told Manning in his headset that they were going for it....that's why Manning was waving them off the field.

cloud34 said:
Dungy had already told Manning in his headset that they were going for it....that's why Manning was waving them off the field.

You actually believe that bs? What is Dungy going to say? "Peyton is a much better manager of the game than me, he knows what hes doing"...Plus, Dungy has a kind of surprised look on his face when the punt team was waved off. And why would Dungy not yell at the punt team to come back himself. They ran right by him.

cloud34 said:

OK, just for giggles let's assume this is true.

What kind of discipline is there on the Colts team that the punt team runs onto the field without the head coach's signal?

Bill's Girl said:

HA! reminds me of the game where Pete Carroll was trying frantically to call a timeout and the defense just ignored him. Same deer in headlight look.

I hate manning, but insubordination or not, he did what he had to do. Punting there was a chicken**** move that would have effectively ended the game. In that situation, with the season on the line, Manning did the right thing.

Throwing his teammates under the bus, on the other hand...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes