PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What the heck happened to the Jaguars???

What would the Jags record be if Ryan Fitzpatrick were the backup QB this year? You know he’d get in and do one of his patented hot streaks.

I said this last year: never underestimate how psyched teams are to play, and hopefully beat, the Patriots.

We've played well against the most hyped competition we've faced. We're the most hyped competition of literally every single team in the NFL. How many outrageous, one handed catches have been made against us this season?
I agree, as stated before, that most teams have the Pats circled on their calendar.

I think they give a little extra. "Beat the mighty, finesse team with brute force"...etc.

Even (Non Pats fan) friends and acquaintances seem to get happy when the Pats struggle.

Can't blame them.:)

Looked formidable against our team in the early season heat.

Then those cats fell apart...

(NOTE: I am not affiliated with that franchise)
I predicted they would regress this year and the resident self annointed geniuses told me I was wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blake Bortles and buying into their own hype happened. Personnel wise, the Jags should be kicking themselves for two things:

1. Not taking talks with Robinson more seriously.
  2. Not going after Bridgewater.

I can't believe anyone still supports the Jaguars.

Not because of their record, because of their absolutely blatant desire to want to relocate the team to England.

Like staying married to a woman who is spending a lot of time with a different man and then acting surprised when she eventually leaves you for him.

Just like people still going to Raiders game, there's a line between being a "die hard" and just lacking self-respect.

I can't believe anyone still supports the Jaguars.

Not because of their record, because of their absolutely blatant desire to want to relocate the team to England.

Like staying married to a woman who is spending a lot of time with a different man and then acting surprised when she eventually leaves you for him.

Just like people still going to Raiders game, there's a line between being a "die hard" and just lacking self-respect.

There were only ever a few.

Wiggle and giggle your mouse until the pointer is in the upper right corner.
See the "X"? Double click and the problem will be solved.
You have to double click the X? What kind of sorry OS are you running?o_O

Blake Bortles 12/23, 127 yards, 1 TD, 2 Int.. QB Rating 46.8... he is who we thought he was.

Then Fournette gets into a fight with Manny Lawson gets tossed... the proverbial icing on the cake..

They are still suffering from Superbowl Hangover after weak 2.... 3 W and 8 L.

To answer the OP....

Pick one :
A) Jags were just too tired to compete the rest of the season after ***** slapping NE up and down the field for 60 minutes in Week 1
or
B) Defense First Teams that lean on stud RBs to carry the offense need the stars to be aligned and a near healthy roster to last 19-20 games. Margin for error is razor thin.
Without Fournette....Forget about it.

Jags have a shot for Top 5 draft pick......QB ?
Remaining schedule:
Colts
Titans
Redskins
Dolphins
Texans

To answer the OP....

Pick one :
A) Jags were just too tired to compete the rest of the season after ***** slapping NE up and down the field for 60 minutes in Week 1
or
B) Defense First Teams that lean on stud RBs to carry the offense need the stars to be aligned and a near healthy roster to last 19-20 games. Margin for error is razor thin.
Without Fournette....Forget about it.

Jags have a shot for Top 5 draft pick......QB ?
Remaining schedule:
Colts
Titans
Redskins
Dolphins
Texans
Must be B) because A) happened in Week 2.

Must be B) because A) happened in Week 2.
Damn.....
I'm not even going to correct my bonehead mistake....and this morning's hangover is lighter than usual.
And....fu** the Texans and their Lettermen jackets....they don't count anyway. My Week 1 stands.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back