Sun
Oct 25th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

KontradictioN

Probably the nicest guy on the forum
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
All time favorite of mine...

(Spoiler added due to lyrics being shown on preview)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ian

KontradictioN

PatsFans.com Supporter
Not a big fan of Lil Pump, but I like his flow on this beat. Unfortunately, French Montana is also on this song and he’s terrible as per usual. Diplo is the man.

FCB02062

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Not listening to it now, but at the gym at lunch I had Tool's Aenema and 46 & 2 on repeat...

KontradictioN

PatsFans.com Supporter
Man, I remember going through my hippy phase at 19 in Orlando when I thought I really wanted to get into journalism. Took acid one clear night, threw on noise-cancelling headphones, and listened to rock ‘n roll songs like this and The Doors “The End.” Just stared up at the stars, mesmerized. This song blew my mind. I had heard it a lot with my pops growing up, but never like that, if you know what I mean.

Actual Pats Fan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Man, I remember going through my hippy phase at 19 in Orlando when I thought I really wanted to get into journalism. Took acid one clear night, threw on noise-cancelling headphones, and listened to rock ‘n roll songs like this and The Doors “The End.” Just stared up at the stars, mesmerized. This song blew my mind. I had heard it a lot with my pops growing up, but never like that, if you know what I mean.

This should be the Patriots' 2020 season theme song.

We can ride this all the way to Tampa.