PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What Is The Game Plan Against Bengals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haterproof

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
We'll know BB has different strategies for each team.What do you guys think will be the game plan against the Bengals next Monday night?

Throw, Throw and Throw some more.....

Then stuff Maroney/Morris down their throats....

Pick on their defense early by going underneath with multiple wide receiver packages and tight ends, get their linebackers on their heels with the run, force their safeties up and put up points by going over the top. Once a solid lead is established, pound the ball relentlessly and prevent Palmer from seeing the field much. Pretty standard stuff, but the Bengals are absolutely primed to succumb early to this kind of attack.

The offensive game plan is simple. The Patriots will exert their will running and passing. I predict the Pats put up more than 38 this week.

Defensively, I think they'll bring some zone blitz pressure on Palmer and try to be physical with Chad Johnson at the line of scrimage.

Pretty clear.....kick their asses.

I think they are going to try and turn this into a ugly "Punch you in the face" kind of game.

The front seven will be putting the heat on Palmer early trying to keep him out of rhythm.

This looks to be a good opportunity to see how our secondary holds up against a very good passing QB with quality wide-outs.

On there other side of the ball, I would throw early and often. If our O-Line continues to play well, this could be another one-sided affair.

Expect plenty of "Cheater Signs" in the crowd to keep the Pats motivated :)

Looking forward to this one!

We'll run the ball as much as we can. This will chew up the clock and open up the passing game. Our defense will control the Bengals running game and it'll pass rush hard, only allowing short passes. We need to keep the Bengals offense off the field as much as possible to keep them under control, even though we can handle a shoot out, I don't think they want one.

JMTC

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye