Sun
Oct 25th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeA

On the Roster
I went to the Georgia Aquarium today.
Entering the facility, the aquarium photographers take family photos and ask everyone to remove their masks to better preserve the memory.
I ask the OP, give me 6 paragraphs on how my mask free photo op today triggered you to no end like Cam’s photo op did.
Thanks in advance

REMOVE the mask, don't look like a dipshite wearing it half assed.

One sentence good enough for you?

Ultimately, Cam Newton has no affect on my life. Pats can suck or Pats can be great, still no affect on my life.

That said, I happen to like everything Cam has done coming to NE and trying to "redeem" himself, and I would like for him to suceed, but I do believe this is a step backwards.

Apologies, now up to 5 short paragraphs.

JoeA

On the Roster
I believe you are at the anger stage of grief lol

Not hardly (not certain what the grief would be over as well since he's done pretty well as this point with NE). As noted, what Cam does doesn't affect me in my life the least. I would just like him to succedd at his point in life.

Triumph

Hall of Fame Poster

JoeA

On the Roster
A lot of jumping to conclusions around these parts...

I would agree if that is directed towards me. I'm anal retentive and look at the small details which works for me and agasint me, even in my own industry for the last 25 years.

I get it, it's a Pat's forum, don't say anything negative unless everyone else jumps on the bandwagon...

JoeA

On the Roster
In todays electronic society, it's easier to hit a button than to actually take the time and write down your thoughts on why you disagree :)

S.png

JoeA

On the Roster
Keep politics out here dipwad

Apologies, and I knew I was walking a tightrope by making that comment, but the reality is it's not my opinion, but fact which no one can dispute.

Dipwad? Must of been born in the 70's or 80's, or do they still use that term nowadays?

Status
Not open for further replies.