Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

What do we really need? (Check as many as apply.)

• Upgrade the O line

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Get a very good safety

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Get a better RB

Votes: 19 61.3%
  • Get a very good CB

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • An O coordinator

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • A different D coordinator

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Nothing major, just more polish

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Other

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patters

Staff member
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Check all that apply.

Patters said:
Check all that apply.

A safety, a linebacker to groom, another CB, more backfield depth and a wide receiver. And maybe a new defensive coordinator, depending on what the Jests do.

qmjhlpei said:
Ricky Williams

Word. But I think we're just destined to have crappy RBs. He would come in here, rush for 1,500 his first season then fall off the face of the earth.

We mostly need to stay healthy!!

An OL upgrade is drastically needed IMO. Mankins will be very good..Light is fine..Koppen is serviceable but the others have no business starting. ESPECIALLY TURNSTILE GORIN.

We need new running backs.

Pass is fragile.

Faulk is fragile and fumbles.

Dillon will not last the season.

Our RBs were useless the whole season.

And they cost us dearly tonite.

Last edited:
Corey's done, we need a new RB stat.

We need a shutdown Corner (Hello, Ty Law)

We also need to upgrade the Strong Safety position if Rodney can't make it back. We should still add depth to this position even if he does come back.

What hurt the most was coaching experience.

Where we did best: O-line, secondary, TEs - the first two overcame tremendous injury problems to do well.

Neutral: RB, WR, DL, LB, QB, STs

Where we struggled most of the season: Coordinators

We may get better on offense next year, but we may have to start over on defense. Plus, BB needs to expand his coaching academy to build depth against the raids on his senior people.

I agree, staying healthy is a big concern. The Pats need to look at their training regiment. Way too many injuries over the last 3 years, I've never seen anything like it. It also looks like the schedule is pretty favorable compared to the last 2 years (7th & 3rd toughest schedules, respectively). I like this teams chances the next few years. I think Corey is finished, though you certainly can't blame him for this loss. So a free agent RB or draft choice (maybe several) is needed. A few DB's are in order also (FA or Draft), and I think linebacker is a major need. This team isn't too far off from being a champion again. I think this loss will give BB focus towards getting the Pats back into championship form, not that he ever lost focus, but this reminds me of 2002, and if 2003 & 2004 were any indication, 2006 & 2007 might be very exciting.

We need a RB, a corner, a SS, OLB, ILB, and another wideout. How the heck are we gonne get all of those. HOW!!?!??!? We're looking at a 6-10 season next year!

IrvingFryarIsMyBabyDaddy said:
We need a RB, a corner, a SS, OLB, ILB, and another wideout. How the heck are we gonne get all of those. HOW!!?!??!? We're looking at a 6-10 season next year!
You are a homo

An explosive stud running back would make the O-Line and Brady better. It would also keep the Defense resting on the bench longer. Having to pass on 3rd and short killed them tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes