SOURCE:Yahoo! Sports

Patsfans.com

Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: Steelers
Sun
Dec 16th
Right Now At PatsFans.com:
Shocking Ending
Sunday's loss in Miami was shocking and will likely have the Patriots doing some second-guessing this week.

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Westworld Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The PatsFans.com Pub' started by IcyPatriot, Sep 30, 2016.

1. BaconGrundleCandy

BaconGrundleCandy Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +6,654
    Agreed. I thought ROS was the best epi of the series but this was def in my top 5. Great epi.

Dude was trolling us the whole time on social media. Hopkins & Louis Herthum (Abernathy) I think are the 2 best actors on the show imo. They steal every scene.

The valley beyond has to be a place where their holding the 1/2 human/host where everyone is headed? Delores has to be looking there to escape with them in the real world?

I'm actually pumped for next week. I think we get the other half of a lot of stuff through ghost nation eyes.

This season/series is really a cut above. From the music (Ramin Djawadi, did GoTs, the music reminds me of games a lot), production, writing, visuals everything is so good.

• Winner Winner x 1

2. KontradictioN

KontradictioN Josh Gordon's locker is next to Brady's. PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +41,829
    Slower, but necessary, episode last night.

3. BaconGrundleCandy

Ratings:
    +6,654
    I loved it. Maybe Im a fanboy but I thought it was really good. Different, more linear for WW but still all over the place.

I was actually really looking forward to it & it didn't disappoint imo.

I thought the GN was up to something and they were a lot farther ahead than it seems anyone? Looks like they were awaken & others were as well but look to have different levels to what they know/knew.

I loved this one.

WWS2 is not only better than S1 but up there with the best ever in terms seasons from different series. The pacing, music, casting, visuals, acting & a million other things are almost perfect. Next week looks like another roller coaster after a strange trip that was this week.

4. Nikolai

Nikolai Football Atheist PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +8,111
    I know some people in my workplace really didn't like the episode last night, but I really enjoyed it. It's nice to get some background on one of the bigger questions dating back to Season 1; who are the Ghost Nation and what's up with them? We got a fantastic insight and the revelation that Ake hadn't been killed for several years was really cool. I wonder how they developed the ability to be impervious to the selective gunfire from Season 1; I seem to recall people shooting them and nothing happening.

I also agree that this season has really elevated this show and puts forth a viable way forward, answering another question that lingered after Season 1 about how the show was going to be able to develop beyond that finale.

5. KontradictioN

Ratings:
    +41,829
    The gunfire thing is really the only thing I’ve been disappointed about. It seems like it’s and important, and yet simple, question to answer.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. KontradictioN

Ratings:
    +41,829
    Sad William shot his daughter and Teddy killed himself. I liked their characters. However, the beautiful thing about this show is that they’re likely not done. I wonder what Delores’/Wyatt’s plans are with the collection of the guest DNA/subconscious? And sadly, I can’t see this show going any more than 3 seasons.

7. KontradictioN

Ratings:
    +41,829
    While clearing a lot of stuff up, they confused the hell out of me even more.

8. BaconGrundleCandy

Ratings:
    +6,654
    Ya they answered some questions that we kinda already suspected but threw a **** load of shade on us at the same time.

Also agree on the show ending in 2-3 years. This doesn't seem like an "easy" show in terms of production, writing etc

I love the pacing. Almost 0 filler. Id be very happy w 2-3 years of this.

9. BaconGrundleCandy

Ratings:
    +6,654
    Last scene was killa tho. M1B is such a great character & Harris deserves a lot of praise thrown his way when award season comes around.

My attention heightens big time when Hopkins, Harris, Simpson, Barnes (Logan), Hartum (Abernathy), Newton (Maive) are on screen.