PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We're on to the Vikings - at Gillette

Status
Not open for further replies.

goheels22002

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
You know I'm hoping for? Crappy weather at Gillette against the dome-team Vikings. They forfeited their late season advantage by becoming a climate controlled team. Let's kick their ass in the cold and the snow in December!

You know I'm hoping for? Crappy weather at Gillette against the dome-team Vikings. They forfeited their late season advantage by becoming a climate controlled team. Let's kick their ass in the cold and the snow in December!
Winning is awesome. 8-3 and many still as cranky as it gets : because our team has delivered so, so many times.

NE has had inconstant production despite the 8-3 record. I’d like to see them get a 60-min win next week.

Nooooooo!!!

I’m headed to the game!

I am from Iowa so we are used to horrible weather, but still. :)

Defense has shown they can get carved up. Brady usually has his way against Mike Zimmer defenses.

Kirk Cousins has been disappointing.

I see a Pats victory.

My wife, daughter and I are flying in from Texas for this one. We’ll be there.

Tough opponent, glad it is at home. We will need to really turn it on now that our layup is overwith, next 3 games will take our a effort, before closing with a couple easy ones at home

My wife, daughter and I are flying in from Texas for this one. We’ll be there.

It will be fun. The mood is much better after today's win.

Should be a tough game with the Wrs they got. If DCook is healthy it’s also going to help them.

Like the Pats chances at home though.

DCook is made of plastic glass. :)

If the patsies win convincingly, then i will start to trust them. It would be funny if they win out.

Thielen and Diggs are very good WR's . D will have their hands full with those guys. Pats can get it done but we can't let them get separation or be wide open, they are fast and threaten to take it the distance every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes