PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We're back up

No worries,even when down the site outperforms the Jets offense.

I don't have a like button anymore. Is this just a glitch or a new thing?

The "Like" button will be fixed later tonight. Still trying to fix attachment and picture issues. It's an ongoing battle and still trying to troubleshoot the problem. In the process of testing something else, so again, you may notice a few glitches in the next hour or so.

Last edited:
Also, please post any odd behavior with the board in the Help forum, or in this thread.

Deus was civil to somebody recently. Clearly something is seriously wrong with him. :(

The "Like" button will be fixed later tonight. Still trying to fix attachment and picture issues. It's an ongoing battle and still trying to troubleshoot the problem. In the process of testing something else, so again, you may notice a few glitches in the next hour or so.

Thanks for the update Ian.. just a heads up TapaTalk is still not working either :bricks:

Thanks for the update Ian.. just a heads up TapaTalk is still not working either :bricks:

Still working on that too - hopefully once I fix these other issues I'll be able to rectify that as well :cool:

Last edited:

That's now fixed, as is the "Like" function. Images and attachments remain an issue, although I'm getting closer to a solution there as well.

Thanks Ian. I am able to connect from my iPhone

Thanks, Ian - seems to be working fine now.

Images and attachments seem to be working again. Only a few things left now...hopefully we're almost there.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back