PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Welker is back today

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how how does your arm feel after patting yourself on the back for being right this whole time? :D :p

BF, you deserve props for sticking to your guns and going out on that limb saying he'd be back for Week 1- you were right :cool:

I'll second that right now. And I was one of the guys that gave him hell for his prediction as well.

So how how does your arm feel after patting yourself on the back for being right this whole time? :D :p

BF, you deserve props for sticking to your guns and going out on that limb saying he'd be back for Week 1- you were right :cool:
Again, I never really predicted he would be back - it was more a case of saying it was fully reasonable that he could be. Owen Daniels had a setback. Thomas Davis re-tore his. Either one could have been Welker. However the timelines of Braylon Edwards, Phillip Rivers and Carson Palmer said that while nothing was guaranteed, it was very possible to make it back in this time and I got tired of people saying "it can't happen". It was clear that if everything went well then this day could come - and it has :rocker:

heh....... my lucky day, too. Welker is back, and I scored a silver Welker Jersey at WalMart for $15! Woot!

Can't wait for next weekend....... :rocker:

This is a wonderful birthday present. :D

He looked good in practice conditions, and the crowd applauded every catch he made.. was surprised he looked so good..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots